Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

A Crow has Fallen - Coolwaters

On behalf of those in Caldera, and myself...

Please accept our heartfelt condolences, words cannot begin to express the sadness his family is feeling right now. 

We hope that in time the sadness will be replaced with fond memories...  that in some respect he will be remembered.

For those of us who had the pleasure to know Coolwaters, he was always someone to keep an eye on and have a word with....

He'll be missed.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Can we get a druid power named "Cool Waters"?  Druids were his thing, would be a good way to remember the fallen. He was involved enough in the early stages of CF that his legacy should continue. 

@Pann

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I didn't know him well but I had the privilege to play on the same team and against him in the scrims we've had together.  He was a class act if not a bit stubborn but it was seriously a hilariously fun time listening to him go at it with peeps in regards to theorycrafting.  I was really looking forward to playing more with him and the rest of you but it seems his presence will be missed and I'm sad to see this be the case.

Sad to see you go bud.  Peace.

1 minute ago, mandalore said:

Can we get a druid power named "Cool Waters"?  Druids were his thing, would be a good way to remember the fallen. He was involved enough in the early stages of CF that his legacy should continue. 

@Pann

I already turned in my "name a fallen hero/monarch" elections but either would be a perfect opportunity to immortalize him in something he cared about. 

Hg0LXwa.png

11 minutes ago, mandalore said:

@Pann

It would need to be on master of scimitars, and be the only heal they can take :-)

@thomasblair @mhalashace @jtoddcoleman

aeei5jG.png

2 minutes ago, Yoink said:

It would need to be on master of scimitars, and be the only heal they can take :-)

@thomasblair @mhalashace @jtoddcoleman

this so much ....

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png