Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

A Crow has Fallen - Coolwaters

Terrible news :(

Condolences to the family and all his friends. Can't say I knew him but enjoyed the times I met him ingame. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

FYI: Screenshot_2017-08-23_at_17.57.06.png

In the context of his last post, the lore of SB/CF, and the sound of his active outdoor nature, I donated for the planting of twenty trees for my fellow druid and theorycrafter via the US National Forest Foundation 

@Pann I wonder if it would also be possible to give him the forum title of "Fallen Hero"?

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

51 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

In the context of his last post, the lore of SB/CF, and the sound of his active outdoor nature, I donated for the planting of twenty trees for my fellow druid and theorycrafter via the US National Forest Foundation 

@Pann I wonder if it would also be possible to give him the forum title of "Fallen Hero"?

<3

Free Ginko.

Only played with coolwaters randomly as a mercenary in CSO in SB throughout the years. Pretty sure we fought against him a few times as well. I don't remember anything negative about him, but his metas and theory crafting was heard of, and inspired others to try out new metas as well. Sad day for the community and I hope Winterblades is doing ok. 

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

I had asked if we all signed a petition we could get something more permanent in game for him than even "named fallen hero". He meant a lot to this community and this game. Some of the ideas and foundation he laid for it should have his name stamped in it.

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

Thank you for such a thoughtful and lasting gesture. That's just awesome.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

This thread was hard to read. I barely knew him - only from these forums - but I always thought he was the best poster here. He had a way of attacking subjects with a balance of passion and logic that I frankly admired, and aspired to emulate when I could. Now I wish I had told him that, and I can't.

It was clear how much he loved this game, I couldn't wait to see what he'd pull off when the real campaigns started. Knowing that will never happen.. I can't put into words how it makes me feel. Our whole community is a little less without him.

I can't begin to imagine what his real friends and family are going through. I want you guys to know he'll be missed, even by those of us who only knew him from here.

There aren't better words than those already written for such a great person. 

Will miss you, bud. You were one of the very few special people in these chaotic virtual worlds that could impact not just who we became as players, but people.

I am sorry that so many years went by, and all I can do now is offer my most deepest sympathies to your family and friends. Your passing is a tragic loss.

A great flame of life and experience was extinguished by your passing. A light and beacon of friendship that shan't be forgotten.

It is my duty to cleanse this land of the unworthy. It is my goal to make this world burn. Your tainted flesh shall kindle the flames.

smf_banner_copy4_copy.jpg

from reading one thread to another this is still hard to process. From playing sb with many of y'all over the years and even reunited and meeting old faces again from the sb emu's and even other adventures in games we have all played together memories like this don't fade away.

To my friends in Winterblades; Coolwaters is a true eternal flame of the guild.