Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

daily livestreams??

Armored

I'm only able to find/view the livestream they held on Thursday, 24th. Did they not say they would be doing a daily livestream? Where can I find the livestreams from Friday 25th to now? 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎27‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 9:53 PM, Armored said:

I'm only able to find/view the livestream they held on Thursday, 24th. Did they not say they would be doing a daily livestream? Where can I find the livestreams from Friday 25th to now? 

The regular livestreams ended on wednesday. Unfortunately, once the public was allowed to enter gamescom, it was not possible to provide the formerly scheduled livestreams.

While the first days (which were restricted to professional visitors = about 30k) were ok, the noise of the more than 300k public visitors in the next days didn't allow for any understandable livestreams. On thursday they were able to do the livestream directly from the private crowfall gamescom party later this evening, where it was less (but still) noisy. 

This mostly relates to the unexpectedely very high interest in crowfall on the gamescom booth. So it may be unconvinient for the current backers who were waiting for those interesting livestreams, but in the end it will benefit us all, because the booth itself was such a success. 

Hope this answers your question so far.