Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question regarding skills/bugs

Busama

Hi guys I got a question regarding she skill "sacrifice" and the passive skills quick burn and slow groth.

Sacrifice: In the description it says sacrifice 55 LP for 15 % essence. However right know it drains 1000 LP on my druid and gives me 25 %. Is this intendend and the description is incorrect or is not working correctly?

Quick burn and slow groth: the skills say increase / reduce essence gain. BUt they only have impact on the skill sacrifice and not on any skill in the life tray such as life orbs etc. Is this correct or also a bug? I think at least slow groth would not make any sense if it has only an effect on sacrifice. Somebody using that intends to produce less essence being not forced to switch to death tray that much. Therefore, it is senseless when it only has an effect on an essence increasing skill in the death tray (= sacrifice).

Edited by Busama

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

20 hours ago, Busama said:

Hi guys I got a question regarding she skill "sacrifice" and the passive skills quick burn and slow groth.

Sacrifice: In the description it says sacrifice 55 LP for 15 % essence. However right know it drains 1000 LP on my druid and gives me 25 %. Is this intendend and the description is incorrect or is not working correctly?

Quick burn and slow groth: the skills say increase / reduce essence gain. BUt they only have impact on the skill sacrifice and not on any skill in the life tray such as life orbs etc. Is this correct or also a bug? I think at least slow groth would not make any sense if it has only an effect on sacrifice. Somebody using that intends to produce less essence being not forced to switch to death tray that much. Therefore, it is senseless when it only has an effect on an essence increasing skill in the death tray (= sacrifice).

The numbers on the Sacrifice tooltip are off; the Health cost was adjusted to reflect changes in the HP pool a while back, but I'm not sure why the amount of Essence generated went up... It could've been an intentional buff, but it's hard to know because ACE don't always communicate the small balance changes they make at this stage (probably because they make so many).

Quick Burn, Slow Growth and the part of Nature's Grace combo that affects Essence gain are all broken right now (but it's interesting that they still affect Sacrifice) - these spells are supposed to modify the amount of Essence generated by all relevant Druid spells.

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

29 minutes ago, Xarrayne said:

You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy the class - Druid is my favourite/only class :D

It will probably be my main when game starts, depending on cleric. I really love supporting character. But I gotta say I have to try the other classes as well....some day :D Hope we will see us ingame ;) and you can give me some tips :) Thanks again Xarrayne!

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

3 minutes ago, Busama said:

It will probably be my main when game starts, depending on cleric. I really love supporting character. But I gotta say I have to try the other classes as well....some day :D Hope we will see us ingame ;) and you can give me some tips :) Thanks again Xarrayne!

Heh, I share all those sentiments... What else can I say? I'll see you in-game, and don't be afraid to ask for help in Global! :D

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

On 8/28/2017 at 4:22 PM, Busama said:

BUt they only have impact on the skill sacrifice and not on any skill in the life tray such as life orbs etc. 

Nice find! 

Free Ginko.