Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pann

Meet the Half-Giant: Official discussion thread

It looks like the giant race will still have slow movement.

They should keep Blood of the Giants and let Champion's Ultimate warrior have a different effect or set of effects. be creative, ACE.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

The second power is Backhand that deals damage and stuns the target. Most of our powers that have a stun component are combo powers which essentially force the use of a previous power to activate the stun. The Half-Giant’s Backhand does not, which makes it very powerful.

I hope that goes a long way on gaining Resolve when hit with that.

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Just now, moneda said:

It does. I'm saying I hope this stun, instant as it is, grants more resolve than others that are more complicated to land... or maybe just has a lengthy cooldown.

Im betting on a decently long cool down . At least as long as say the confessor full stun rotation with 1/1

Why no Half Giant Knight? It seems due to Cleric there is already the 1h/Shield animation set involved and even Nomadic/Barbaric cultures such as the Half Giant would have noble and highly disciplined soldiers, that or similar to having the Male Fae hiding in the cities and more civil areas there could be off shoots, Half Giants trained in Knightly Orders. However, that would make the race almost identical in class decision to Stoneborn...

Why no Half Giant Rangers? As Barbarians and Nomads surely they would have scouts, trappers and hunters I would think.

Looks awesome though!

ScornofLife2.jpg

"you might want to make room on your Power Tray for Blood of the Giant as it has various nuances for both classes. (I won’t give away all the reasons why.)"

:rolleyes:

best race for myrmidon so far. even for champion there are better races than HG

any eta?

ps. does blood of the giant will safe from berserker crash damage? if so, you will never see any other races playing myrmidon =)

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

8 hours ago, blazzen said:

Looks like half giant will make a good myrmidon. Although Mino does also. When it's difficult to make meaningful choices that's when you know the design is good. So good job on this ACE! 

And let's keep our eyes open for the incoming Dwarf Myrm too :D

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

9 hours ago, makkon said:

ps. does blood of the giant will safe from berserker crash damage? if so, you will never see any other races playing myrmidon =)

I think he may be hinting at that. It makes sense, since it'll give a bit of invuln. Though I wonder of what benefit it will be to a cleric.

231e101d88.jpg