Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Order Guild v. Balance PUG

Orleans

Our first win against Order in some organized scrims. I've left in the comms as few Crowfall videos include them and none of the participants objected.

Order mopped us up before this, and I think they were going easy on us, but the happiness espoused by those involved at the end was very rewarding. 

This video also shows a few bugs, namely the Will o Wisp one. I'm learning to work around it, but it's brutal in fights that require mobility.

Free Ginko.

Never before has a Centaur's Axe tasted so much blood!

8 } It was some good fights and fun messing around with a few off the beaten path builds for me

Looking forward to seeing you guys some more, for being so fresh to the game those 2 guys did quite well

ScornofLife2.jpg

9 hours ago, Scorn said:

Looking forward to seeing you guys some more, for being so fresh to the game those 2 guys did quite well

Looking forward to more as well.

I met all of them in Balance faction chat. I agree, they did so well. I, on the other hand, failed miserably. But that's not the point. :)

@cremdalacrem is a great shot caller and has a lot of knowledge about the game despite not having played regularly since SP. He's part of a guild called Cremilla, which will be joining in more in 5.3 I believe.

@nugster91 has picked the game up incredibly quickly (three days in at that point, I think) and communicates well. Those suppressions were on point. 

John just started (3 hours?), and after we got him squared away with advanced weapons, was very effective. He consistently sought the called targets, and effectively used his CC. 

Free Ginko.

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

Why did you un-equip the best retaliate in the game? :P

I was just playing with a new build, was curious how much the resolution would help. Didn't get much opportunity to test though. 

Free Ginko.

43 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Good video Orleans!

Thank you. Any suggestions on making these better? Do you prefer the comms or music? Do you like overlay text commenting about things? 

Free Ginko.

2 hours ago, Orleans said:

Thank you. Any suggestions on making these better? Do you prefer the comms or music? Do you like overlay text commenting about things? 

feedback re: audio

i suspect you are not recording your microphone for your own voice alongside your team's voices?

this can be jarring if you are wanting to present voice comms to viewers, as bits are missing.

also the activation noise on your push to talk still goes through, but should be lowered or removed as fairly distracting.

can be a pain to sort out though. i personally just ended up filtering out voice from recordings, just game sound FX captured. but thats a preference!

Edited by Tinnis