Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7v7 -W- vs UDL at Chaos Temple

Angelmar

Fun fight vs UDL.  Winterblades was roaming into Chaos beachhead but it was clear there weren't going to be any good fights with our numbers advantage.

UDL rallies and -W- matches their numbers for a set piece slug fest at the foot of Chaos' Temple.  

Good Fights All.  Looking forward to sieges this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

How is the "time to kill" in the testing now?  It seems like the heals keep up casters like a confessor up a long time even when focused.  I guess the OP admitted fight was "cagey" because it was a duel between guilds.

Nice fight and video!  Hope they get into beta soon.

CF is very number sensitive. I'm not sure what ACE should do about that, but it seems incredibly important for them to address. If 8v7 means the 8 essentially always win, the game will not last long, IMO.

I'd personally like to see a reversion back to bigger HP pools, but keep heals small, making it very difficult to re-max hit bars. But, I guess that would mean no "fire-hose healing."

The other option, which I have long advocated, is to make it harder to hit but devastating when you do - especially at range.

There are probably middle points, and other options, all of which can be combined...but something needs to be done.

Edited by mctan