Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Making the Eternal Kingdoms, eternal again.

srathor

We have a lot of fights on the Lawn. This makes a lot of broken items and armor. I wish there was a relic I could install that could let your gear be sacrificed, for an eternal version. You could get back the same item but with no durability stat, but if taken out of the kingdoms, and into the campaign worlds it would crumble to dust. 

Also another annoyance is the food consumption. Another relic that would be nice is one that turned the ek or even the parcel into a field of restoration. (like a food fire) If you were out of combat, you would regen and be fed. 

Anyone have any other ideas for EK improvements or tweaks?

yeah I think durability and food are the biggest issues that I would like changed. *unless they wanna add in boars then that would be a welcome big change* I like the idea of adding in a relic type of thing to make your gear not have durability that's a cool idea that would add a fun feature that I'm sure people would really get behind.

And I know its been brought up by a few people in the past but making the Temple/spawn parcel PVE while the rest is set to PVP would be a good change to. It would allow for more public EKs as well as a safe spot for those who wish to farm their basic gear before getting attacked as well help fix some of the possible trolling that can be done by spawn camping someone in an EK that has only 1 spawn.

1 hour ago, srathor said:

We have a lot of fights on the Lawn. This makes a lot of broken items and armor. I wish there was a relic I could install that could let your gear be sacrificed, for an eternal version. You could get back the same item but with no durability stat, but if taken out of the kingdoms, and into the campaign worlds it would crumble to dust. 

Also another annoyance is the food consumption. Another relic that would be nice is one that turned the ek or even the parcel into a field of restoration. (like a food fire) If you were out of combat, you would regen and be fed. 

Anyone have any other ideas for EK improvements or tweaks?

I would love these sorts of things to be relics rescued from campaign worlds.  That Blood wine relic from earlier pledge packages had the power to restore food for example.  Those would be something that you could use to enhance your EK, without making it impact campaign worlds.

I could see a relic that restored an item to full, unexperimented durability (they know this number for death durability hit calculations). Remember, to use that weapon in a campaign world, the weapon would have to be imported, and if you wanted to "save" it for the next campaign, exported again, so it's not like the weapon would be truly "eternal" or free. You would only do that sort of thing with a truly epic item.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

I would like to soon see something in out EK where we could practice solo combat. Could be as simple as a dummy that you could hit, it generate PIPs and the likes, and shows the damage of your strikes. Of course something that hits back would also be great. The tec seems to be here already. If your holding back to encourage people to play the testing CW's you could disable the EK's during testing times when you need more people for the test.

Also, I want to be able to generate hides in the EK somehow.

I'd like it if you could opt in to boost your export amount from let's say, the base is 10, to like 20, and in doing so this soul beacon or whatever lore you like, that boosts that export signal also opens a tear in the EK world that allows other people to enter and "plunder" your EK. Not really permanently take or break things, but maybe cause a debuff "sacked" status in case you don't fight them off or something.

Something to make EK's more involved in PvP other than just inviting people in and allowing them to fight you.