Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Double Riposte: 12+ Order (W) vs. 11+ Chaos (UDL, LoD & HoA) (feat. 4 Balance); Druid perspective

Xarrayne

@Yumx Yeah I like to leave the game sounds and comms in when possible, and other people have mentioned they like it too - it adds to the entertainment value, and for these longer fights it gets kinda boring with just music thrown over it :wacko:

@Kiro Thanks man - it's one thing to say "GF" after in global but quite another to come back to watch and compliment the video - I appreciate that, and I've been trying to contain my salt and return the favour to you guys :) 

@mctan I'm excited for the Dwarves/Stoneborn too - no fantasy game is complete without Elves and Dwarves and Guinea Pigs! But yeah, when we get these fights it is quite fun, but between rallying people up to log in and roaming around looking for each other it can take a while before we actually get around to fighting :P 

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

17 hours ago, Yumx said:

Always fun to watch a video with voice comms to see how other guilds does it, thanks ☺️

God I hope @PanzerUDL never posts a video with our comms. It will be filled with "get on this target bois" "good stuff bois" "get the f*** on this target bois" "hard cc bois". 

I'll accept maybe a montage of our screeching when we do something cool or get really excited, but you know..

Edited by Unfolded

24 minutes ago, Unfolded said:

God I hope @PanzerUDL never posts a video with our comms. It will be filled with "get on this target bois" "good poorly made socks bois" "get the f*** on this target bois" "hard cc bois". 

I'll accept maybe a montage of our screeching when we do something cool or get really excited, but you know..

Well our comms isn't much better really, minus the usage of the word "bois" :lol:  but yeah the shenanigans in voice chat can make for some good content, I've been thinking about doing some stuff that focuses more on that with permission and discretion of course :P 

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

6 hours ago, soulein said:

There were several HoA there as well:

Soulein

Cyjax

Darivaster

Ah my bad, I'll update the title - I really ought to have figured out who's in what guild by now >_>

Edit: I'll also make sure to attribute people properly in the video itself from now on 8^)

Edited by Xarrayne

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

15 hours ago, Xarrayne said:

@Kiro Thanks man - it's one thing to say "GF" after in global but quite another to come back to watch and compliment the video - I appreciate that, and I've been trying to contain my salt and return the favour to you guys :) 

No need to be salty, its prealpha after all.

Edited by Kiro

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium