Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Race/Class Post-Implementation! - Official Discussion Thread

One of the better such updates in a while, very nicely done!

@thomasblairWould you mind clarifying something? If I understand correctly, 5.3 will go live on the TEST server, and will require a Skills reset there correct? Is this the case, and will it also involve a Spirit Bank reset? Really great update, thank-you!

6 minutes ago, Verot said:

C- on today's update. Only saving grace was the Elken Cleric reveal. We have known for some time that 5.3 would bring race/class split.

Take the update to be an explanation of what we are and are not getting in the first drop of 5.3,  Which means 5.3 is close enough for them to consider how to explain "what we actually finished and is playable".

Edited by ren

rSHxVEY.gif

I finally convinced myself last month that a Elken Knight was better than Cleric + any other race combo. And now you give me an Elken Cleric option... I really don't know what to play now.

Edit: I think I'll probably be smashing heads as a Cleric in the name of D'Orion. Followers of Kane beware, vengeance will be ours!

Edited by BDr

It's nice to see a write up like this. 

After a few really well done community grey box versions of the race/class split, please start combining the races by their race/subrace and the classes under fighter/mage/rogue as well.  Put out a consistent matrix, the one in the article was harder to identify groupings.

I'm looking forward to 5.3 and all the new character combos we get to enjoy.

lUvvzPy.png

3 minutes ago, BDr said:

I finally convinced myself last month that a Elken Knight was better than Cleric + any other race combo. And now you give me an Elken Cleric option... I really don't know what to play now.

Fortunately, with the new training model and with VIP you can Train Monster (Elken), Fighter/Mage for months without having to decide focus Cleric (Divine) or Knight (Chivalry).