Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

little idea

Chucky

1:craftable cosmetic ; or somkind of possibility of buying a set of wolf head in the store to craft wolf,bear  hoodies style of helmet for example or having that style unlock for your crafting skill in that case might gona need somkind of mirror sharp or somthing that make you choose the visual of your craft item maybe                                                                                                                           2:craft a charet that can carry four people behind your horse                                                                                                                                                                                                                       3: a house keeper that can cook food or just do stuff  wile your gone like gather,.. for . v.i.p. maybe                                                                                                                                                           4: i will like a lot of cosmetic ,but thats just me , i like to be different                                                                                                                                                                                                             5:som type of trinklet that give a little visual effect on your weapon could have somtype of bonus i guess (could be like #1 but that case will only change the visual of whatever you put in your wep) the bonus will need to come out of your crafting skill or your in game item that you change the visual for somthing like a skull on a chain thats hanging down your sword where green flame come out of it   instead of having a green sword for example                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 6: craftable and destructable statue where your crow can  find is vessel                                                                                                                                                                                                      7:   i'd be back im tired ,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

to reply to my firts post   ( 1 ) could be a feature somthing like killing 100 bear make you unlock a bear style craftable item                                        (  2  ) could be destructable                                        ( 5 ) is actualy my favorite i played a lots of rainbow6siege and those trinklet make everyone different

I've seen people spend incredible amounts of time on acquiring "cosmetic" items, be it mounts, weapon skins, mount livery, mounts, what have you, in other games.

And, having something that might go on your troops (e.g. a "uniform", some kind of unique visual signature) to help distinguish friend from foe in a large scale battle sould be handy.

And having it tied to crafting unlocks and the crafting side of the dynamic helps to make that side more desired/useful.

Seems Ok to me. :D

Chariots, I guess I don't know.

And craftable crow statues I don't know.

Too early for me on those.  I need my carrot juice first to wake up !

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin