• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MAGRUDER

Heed the Call:

U6othWh.png

Scholars by day, Deviants by night.

Scholars in the light, Deviants at night. Like a cancer we metastasize; open, festering, sores edging on rupture, vile pus infecting your dying worlds. Like a hammer in a world of nails we set out to dominate our enemies, leaving nothing behind but rotting, defiled carcasses: an offering to the crows.

Outsiders, loners, and miscreants, we come together to bring these worlds to their knees. Dead rodents, weaponized plagues, our war-machine feels no pity or remorse. Understanding fully that those who sleep with both eyes open will be the Kings and King Makers... We are the Callgirls of Cthulhu.

stell'bsnan'gha, hlirgh! ia! ia! fhtagn Cthulhu!

Recruiting people who are active currently within the Pre-Alpha tests. We are a disparate group of friends and allies from many different games coming together to create a fun atmosphere and a force to be reckoned with.

We seek PvPers, crafters, gatherers, theorycrafters, drifters, scum, and general riff raff who are looking to be reborn without past stigma, who are interested in self-improvement, and don't have fragile egos. We are a brotherhood, and brothers can be harsh, for your benefit, and the greater good.

A strong supply chain wins battles, a prosperous economy wins wars.

Crafters and gatherers of Callgirls of Cthulhu are core components of our long-term strategy and we support our crown jewels with offensive and defensive combat brigades, convoys, research, and software.

Click the Banner above to view our website, as well as check out our discord.

Eh6Ltf7.jpg

Will you pledge your life in blood?

Edited by MAGRUDER
Logo Changed.

Yes, so it is that knowledge itself must die in order to blossom forth again in death as will; the freedom of thought, belief, and conscience, these wonderful flowers of three centuries will sink back into the lap of mother earth so that a new freedom, the freedom will, will be nourished with its most noble juices.

The habit of the religious way of thinking has biased our mind so grievously that we are — terrified at ourselves in our nakedness and naturalness; it has degraded us so that we deem ourselves depraved by nature, born devils.

Anyways, we are also accepting Flat Earth Researchers to join our team. NO BALLEARTHERS ACCEPTED. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg