• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MAGRUDER

Heed the Call:

1 hour ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Whoops, posted from the wrong account

I don't think anyone would have picked up that "Phylor" was you.  Thank you for clarifying. 

And welcome to the Fray CoC. 

Edited by Destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

O hi.

Will always be Rixie and Mollywhopped to me.

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On 9/17/2017 at 7:02 PM, MaxStirner said:

Who are you, and why should I be interested in your guild? You have no avatar and no forum posts. 

Can I join?

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, Hi. said:

I'd like to hear more about your deviance as described in your recruitment post

thanks in advance

Hi

We get naked and make sacrifices to The Great Old One.

Have you read "Neonomicon" by Alan Moore? lol

Edited by MAGRUDER

5 minutes ago, MAGRUDER said:

We get naked and make sacrifices to The Great Old One.

Have you read "Neonomicon" by Alan Moore? lol

nudity is not deviant friend

It is a fact that the Earth is flat.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Callgirls of Chutulu is looking for qualified gentleman for our cause. Our motto and rally cry is "Strength through Virginity!" For us, our virginity is a choice. It is not because of our parental living arrangements, unfortunate fitness, or questionable hygiene. Nay! It is through our celibacy we gain strength! We do not succumb to the carnal lusts of lesser men. Due to this we have found ourselves to be able to pour much more energy into competitive gaming than our competition. With greatness, of course, comes great self-sacrifice and we have made the ultimate sacrifice through OUR CHOICE of being virgins. We hold ourselves to very strict standards which we have turned into a handy acronym:

Fearlessness

Excellence

Dedication

Organization

Respect

Achievment

Because of our vows of celibacy, which I must again stress are completely voluntary and have nothing to do with appearance or Autism, and our strict following of F.E.D.O.R.A. we have found ourselves to be in the top 99th percentile of every game we have tackled. Join Callgirls of Chutulu today!

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

FEDORA?

wiDfyPp.png

If one awakens in men the idea of freedom then the free men will incessantly go on to free themselves; if on the contrary, one only educates them, then they will at all times accommodate themselves to circumstance in the most highly educated and elegant manner and degenerate into subservient cringing souls.

Get out with your idealist individualist garbage. 

SWrkfdj.jpg