A
T
E
A
R
T
H

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Reminder: The Guild Recruiting forum has specific rules about posting here. TL;DR is that posts need to be about recruiting and/or guild activities. Please take OT discussions elsewhere. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

/approved by New York Rangers franchise, sponsors, and a personally blessing by Glenn Sather - president.   

Only if Jeff Gorton can find us a decent sniper in the next year summer draft 2018!

Just one question - u need to be drafted right to Heed the call? ^_^ 

hehe, have fun! ;)

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Still looking for qualified flat earthers who want to make part time.money as callgirls. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

CoC is guild of Nigerian nationals seeking important business deals across cRowfall for important international matters. prince abdujaleen is leader of guild. all inquiries please to go nigerianprinceAF@hotmail.com with social security and id for check of background

SWrkfdj.jpg