Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Divinity original sin 2

jakeman

It is a god damn masterpiece. I haven't ran into any bugs so far.

What company says "Oh I have extra money, lets buy voice actors for the ENTIRE game".

Honestly, I can't say enough good poorly made socks about this game. I have a campaign with 3 friends and all of us have started a solo campaign because we love the game so much we have to keep playing when the others aren't on. Divinity Original Sin 2 is the Baldur's Gate of the time.

I honestly can't even think of something negative to say about this game. I give it a 100/100 and developers should take note.

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2017 at 11:28 AM, ClockworkOrange said:

It is a god damn masterpiece. I haven't ran into any bugs so far.

What company says "Oh I have extra money, lets buy voice actors for the ENTIRE game".

Honestly, I can't say enough good poorly made socks about this game. I have a campaign with 3 friends and all of us have started a solo campaign because we love the game so much we have to keep playing when the others aren't on. Divinity Original Sin 2 is the Baldur's Gate of the time.

I honestly can't even think of something negative to say about this game. I give it a 100/100 and developers should take note.

Good game we enjoyed it for a week or so. I cant wait till more player content "campaigns" are made . The game would make one hell of a virtual table top.

Coincidentally, I'd been thinking about buying DoS2 for so long that I finally decided to become a Crowfall backer instead.

I still hope it was a good decision :D

4 hours ago, Vectom said:

Coincidentally, I'd been thinking about buying DoS2 for so long that I finally decided to become a Crowfall backer instead.

I still hope it was a good decision :D

dos2 is without a doubt worth to pay even atm to support such developers. game is bomb, very rare for 2k1X period.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550