Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game constantly crashes

Hi, I just downloaded the game and only downloaded the Live version. I can set skills to train and I can log into US West server fine.

Firstly, the music is occasionally on, most of the time it doesn't start. However, the skill sounds and the environmental sounds (like the cracking of stone) works.

I'll mess around for a few minutes. But within 5 minutes my PC will crash and say it needs to restart. I'm running Windows 10. (Dunno if this information helps but it's been doing this with my League of Legends as well over the last couple of days). It usually happens just as I'm doing something... new? Like the first time I crafted a staff it crashed. Then I succeeded in crafting the staff but when I pressed a skill button it crashed.

It has crashed before logging in only once. It seems however to make my PC restart and that means I'm not able to send a crash report over. I have sent some of the crash reports over as it does not always restart the computer.

Anyway, I know the game is meant to be buggy so no worries there. Just wondering if there is some kind of Windows 10 update that has decided to screw around with my online games. And if there is a way around that?

I'm experiencing some of that. I certainly don't get music, just the odd sound like cracking stone.

I once ran across a map and when the cue to defend a castle came up (it said it was looking for challengers), music started. Scared the hell out of me as it came from nowhere. But that's the one and only time.

I'm not crashing at all, though. Not once. Windows 10 here, too.

Edited by Flashman

7 minutes ago, DravoiX said:

Hey Guys,

this forum is for Website Related Bugs.

If u want help send an email with your dxdiag to Support@Crowfall.com. They are really fast ;)

What is the dxdiag?

On ‎19‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 2:01 PM, Crisisworks said:

What is the dxdiag?

You can find informations about this in the playtest support FAQ

For your convienence, here is the chapter about the dxdiag:

6. HOW DO I CREATE A DXDIAG REPORT?

Follow these steps to create a DxDiag report in Windows (Vista or higher):

1. Go to your task bar and click the "Start” button"
  2. Click "Run"
  3. In the pop-up window, type “DxDiag” and hit “OK”
  4. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear
  5. Click "Save all information"
  6. From the “Save As" window should be present, click "Save"
  7. The file should save to your desktop as DxDiag.txt
  8. Exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool

Have fun, good luck

Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

Please use the Testing forums or contact support@crowfall.com for game-related issues. As the description states, this forum is only for web-related issues. 

• Pann locked this topic