Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lantern Parteh!

talfryn

Hello all!  Need a place to chat?  Want to share that latest news article about the lack of apples in the world?  Share your views on a movie you just watched?

Then you should go down the street, hang a left, and follow the road until you come across a talking raccoon, badger, and possum.  They can give you better directions from there.

Have fun or be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu2DcHzokew

Between dreams and reality.

Lantern Watch

Keeping it clean until after hours.  Come back and use the password "snugglebunny"

Saying that aloud will strip me of my manliness.  Guess I'm stayiing sober and celibate.  Shame, too, it's Friday.

So where were we?

Ah yeah, I was asking if tonite was a good night to team up and get some teamwork practice in on TOR.

Let me get behind the bar....What's your poison?

Anything real potent.................it's been one of those mornings

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Anything real potent.................it's been one of those mornings

Yes, been a long day for sure.  You know the Light is always on :P

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

And as always yours make me smile :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

In unrelated news - I saw an Albion facetube video yesterday that seemed kinda like me playing PvP for the first part of it. http://youtu.be/wpDPw65HD_M

We have the best bar top ever. Temperature activated :)

99l85u.jpg

Sweet!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.