Sign in to follow this  
Hasil

This is it video - lol!

Someone posted this vid in the other "THIS IS IT" thread and I had to re-post.  The hunky boyfriend in this is Cole Turner form Charmed -- actor Julian McMahon.  I LOL'd.  Any other geeks like me out there recognize him -- or maybe do now that I mention it???

What did I just watch? I am pretty sure the guy in the open green button down with unbuttoned jeans (yes they are unbuttoned, wtf?) is a registered sex offender.

The homosexual painter/pirate in the overalls has definitely fondled his fair share of kids.

That being said, even Daniel Son would be impressed at the speed and dexterity in which they are waxing on and off.

On 9/30/2017 at 11:28 PM, Hasil said:

Someone posted this vid in the other "THIS IS IT" thread and I had to re-post.  The hunky boyfriend in this is Cole Turner form Charmed -- actor Julian McMahon.  I LOL'd.  Any other geeks like me out there recognize him -- or maybe do now that I mention it???

He was married to the singer for a moment. At least he wasn't some random extra in such an amazing piece of "art" ....

Charmed didn't charm me, but I was a fan of Nip/Tuck that he did afterwards.