Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Disconnect While Crafting

God_Mode

Currently if you crash while an item is crafting you completely lose all the stuff you put into it and the item never gets made. Given how much it takes to get enough high-tier metals and whatnot to make weapons and armor, and how you get all these specific mats to make this perfectly tailored item to your build and needs....that definitely should not happen in the final build. Should just stay in crafting queue.

In my case, I had a blue one-handed mace crafting, the components of which I nailed amazing and great successes on almost every experimentation, with bonus AP, ore mining crit chance, and crushing damage. I almost entirely rage quit, will definitely be taking a break from playing/testing after that. Devs, do not let this happen in the final build, and maybe fix it in the short term as the only thing there is to do currently is craft poorly made socks to go fight with. 

Not sure how you will take this, but we keep hearing repeated warnings from ACE that the big wipe for 5.3 is imminent, so you wouldn't have had that blue mace for very long regardless.

But yea, lots of work, zero results, really really sucks. I'm looking at you combine crafting failures.

5.3 has to work through pre alpha etc, I am guessing at least one more 5.2.10 LIVE world.   

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai