Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Forum Issues

Nope.  My developer Partner access is missing still.  I had to clear my cache and cookies in order to have the forums recognize me at all (crowfall mainsite did, just not the forums).  Now the forums know who I am, but I still can't access the partner forum.

I don't think it fixed any of the dev partners. I along with a few others I spoke with in discord still do not have access despite clearing browser cache, etc. @Pann

If you look in my profile where it used to say "ACE developer partner" or something like that it now says "testers" or "members". Same with others. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

Fonts are looking weird. Tried 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Opera). Cleared cache to play it safe. The problems are not on my side.
Also, still no permission to enter ACE Dev. Logged out and back in. Didn't help.

Sorry, but only the dev tracker seems to be fixed so far.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Hope this helps. 

Talking to some people who used to have developer access, it seems the developer access people are out, but the investors are still allowed into developers, but not investors.

Could be a changed index value. E.G. If 7 used to be developer and 8 used to be investor, and now 8 is developer, and 7 is ... something else.

Just a thought.

4 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Hope this helps. 

Talking to some people who used to have developer access, it seems the developer access people are out, but the investors are still allowed into developers, but not investors.

Could be a changed index value. E.G. If 7 used to be developer and 8 used to be investor, and now 8 is developer, and 7 is ... something else.

Just a thought.

I don't think any of the investors I know have access to the Dev forums right now though.... I think you are just the one-off :D  Hopefully your situation helps them track down and smash this issue....

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

It's still bjorked. Ed has submitted an urgent ticket to Invision and we're watching his Inbox like Narnia is going to appear there any second. Thanks for your patience and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

10 minutes ago, Pann said:

It's still bjorked. Ed has submitted an urgent ticket to Invision and we're watching his Inbox like Narnia is going to appear there any second. Thanks for your patience and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

You know that Narnia only appears when you don't expect it.

So March 2019 is probably as good a guess as any.