Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mythx

Gravatar (profile)

Is this fixed now? I see that you have a kitten avatar, but I don't know if that's the one you wanted or a stand-in kitty. 

By the way, I don't do PMs, but you can always reach me via community@crowfall.com or support@crowfall.com.  

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Currently the forums only give the option to use Gravatar for a profile portrait. This was not the case in the past. Uploading an image and using a link to an image were both options before. Is this new restriction intended? I suspect that the vast majority of profile pics on this forum are not Gravatar photos. Mine isn't.

I don't know if the Gravatar option actually works, I haven't tried it. In the past it didn't, and so the advice I always gave was to put your image on imgur and use a link to that.

18qYk3o.png

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

1 hour ago, Jah said:

Currently the forums only give the option to use Gravatar for a profile portrait. This was not the case in the past. Uploading an image and using a link to an image were both options before. Is this new restriction intended? I suspect that the vast majority of profile pics on this forum are not Gravatar photos. Mine isn't.

I don't know if the Gravatar option actually works, I haven't tried it. In the past it didn't, and so the advice I always gave was to to put your image on imgur and use a link to that.

18qYk3o.png

Are you still seeing only those two options now? I see Upload Image and from URL as well.

Ed Zavada, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Just now, EdZ said:

Are you still seeing only those two options now? I see Upload Image and from URL as well.

Yea, those are the only two options I see right now.

IhhQKY6.gif

Sorry folks. This doesn't seem to be a matter I can resolve directly. I've submitted a support ticket to our forum software provider and hopefully they can resolve this quickly.

Ed Zavada, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook