Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
salzus

Dark Order of Caine

DoC_Logo_256px.png

We have a core group of around 20 - 25, established in Shadowbane until it's demise. Following J Todd Coleman and keeping an eye on any of Shadowbane's IP. Since it's demise we have been jumping from game to game growing with like minded players who are looking for a game like Crowfall. We have finally found home and are wanting like minded players to join our tight knit guild for theorycrafting, pillaging and learning more about the game as new mechanics are introducted. So join us if you are looking for a tight knit friendly guild :)

We use Discord, where you can feel free to join us and get a feel for the guild before making any decision :)

Edited by salzus

Before I die, I shall stand upon your grave and smile.

Preach on brother salz. You could prb bring up even more stories of your member's shadowbane beta event's. Me being a member of DAOC will give my peace.

I loved the shadowbane concept. I beta tested it started a third guild Salvation to and althou my city was destroyed and wrote about in the beta journal's it was one of the highlights of what the game was meant to be. Alot of game's promise so much and then fail. Freemiums just dont pan out. SUB with a cosmetic cash shop no items no boosts in cash shop. Real pvp with balanced classes not 1 class to rule them all. And player driven economy. Give your players this and we shall stay.

excited to see some true pvp mmo-ers taking another swing.

can't wait to see some of the ole SB faces making a reappearance

www.DarkOrderOfCaine.com

It will be interesting to see how this turns out, I want to play to crush again.

Invincibility lies in the defence, the chance of victory; in the attack.

Preach on brother salz. ...    Alot of game's promise so much and then fail. Freemiums just dont pan out. SUB with a cosmetic cash shop no items no boosts in cash shop. Real pvp with balanced classes not 1 class to rule them all. And player driven economy. Give your players this and we shall stay.

I agree with this 

Haven't seen this name in a while! Cookie still around? Good luck Guys.

Yes "Salzus" is Cookie, good luck to you too :)

Invincibility lies in the defence, the chance of victory; in the attack.

Wow blast from the past, how we been Godshand and Armegeddon? Yeah went from Cookie to Salzus was easier!  CookiecutterCrackManBearBags haha!

Wow blast from the past, how we been Godshand and Armegeddon? Yeah went from Cookie to Salzus was easier!  CookiecutterCrackManBearBags haha!

Good bro, long time. Playing Mortal Online when I get the time between work and the gym. Hope it's treating you well!

Glad to hear, yeah man it has been a long while. I sent an email but got a bounce back. Yeah man things going well, moving into my new place soon. Will be able to game again, haven't had much time. Glad you're doing well man!

looks like a few of us jumped on kickstarter band wagon super excited to see where this goes. team looks amazing and the core concepts have us all drooling like a fat kid in a candy store.

glad to see some familiar faces remember us :P

www.DarkOrderOfCaine.com

I like cookie

you-like-me-i-like-cookie.png

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Oh wow, hillbilly it's been a long time! Glad to see you guys on this bandwagon. Hope all in UDL are doing well. 

We are watching with an tis....I.....

tumblr_mjpz3ejpn41qd0y0ao1_500.gif

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg