Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Much?

Ciron

I am trying to find out what package I should get now so that I can download and play the game. I know you are in alpha stage, but I would like to get a package 

today, download it and beable to play it now Oct. 6 2017.

Can someone please answer me this question.

I am not looking into buying a 1k package either lol.

Thank You

PSA: Just keep in mind the state of the game.... "Pre-Alpha".  If you can't handle bugs, poor performance, and an incomplete experience then maybe now is not the time. If you don't mind these things and are in to finding bugs and broken things then now may be the time. There is also a huge patch and complete wipe coming in the next few weeks (/pray) so the game pop has been rather low these past few weeks.  Usually on Friday and Saturday the pops are a bit better and you can find some solid fights.  You WILL run in to groups of 5-10 people and chances are they will kill you.  Be prepared to get gang banged.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

27 minutes ago, Ciron said:

I am trying to find out what package I should get now so that I can download and play the game. I know you are in alpha stage, but I would like to get a package 

today, download it and beable to play it now Oct. 6 2017.

Can someone please answer me this question.

I am not looking into buying a 1k package either lol.

Thank You

Unless you are completely stoked on CF and want to help ACE test, don't buy yet.

I have faith that Crowfall will be a good game, right now it is in very rough stages of testing with low population that will not hold your hand in any way.

Do not think you will jump in this game and have immediate fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont get... some things..

If I buy the : 2017 Bronze Bundle : Access to Alpha 3 and all subsequent tests for 99.99€

I will not have access to the current game cause it s still in pre alpha ? but the 2017 Backer Bundle at 69€ will grants you this access ?

Sorry by advance if my question is stupid or already asked somewhere... i m a little lost with all this gold/silver/bronze and more bundle and the current access...

I have 2 different access levels on my account ><

I just bought Amber and I am able to login and play around in my personal EK.  No one else appears to be active and there is no campaign at this time afaik.

Everyone is waiting for the big 5.3 update, then I'll be right there with you joining in for the first time.  Best part is, fresh start for everyone.

8 minutes ago, Xeen said:

I just bought Amber and I am able to login and play around in my personal EK.  No one else appears to be active and there is no campaign at this time afaik.

If you see no campaigns then you probably downloaded the TEST client.

You want the LIVE client right now, available from the same download page: https://crowfall.com/client/

If you did download the LIVE client, and you still do not see campaigns it could be because you are running the client directly, rather than through the launcher.. You must run CFLiveLauncher.exe.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif