Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

Haha, I can't remember that far back, that was 10 years ago I made this name on ShadowBane.  Though it was only a few years after that episode so it might have played a role :P.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

Maybe I should get a computer up and running.

Lol... I am in the same boat...   need a new mobo for one and, well, an actual ISP would be nice for another.  Thinks i am gonna dump my desktop at a friends place and get a gaming lap for perilous here soon.

Get in the game Protonix, wtf

Hai -W-!   (not hijacking, came by to stalk)

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Definitely will be the case if Angelmar has his way. He is not a fan of the guinea pigs.

Perogative of the guild recruitment officer; I can screen for rodent sympathizers.

If Winterblades launches a holy crusade to cleanse the world(s) of these pestilence bearing rodents I would be okay with it...

I'm reliably informed that we have already been infiltrated by the enenmy. Daworf has anklebitter sympathys (and brings great shame upon the sons of Turin in the process).

Edited by angelmar

If ACE isn't already planning a Winterblades appreciation day, they should!  Thanks for the effort testing out there.

Thank you, thank you.  We're trying to do good work.  Had about 20 (-W- and friends) in TS and usually had the groups split down the middle, 10 on each team.

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

quality times this evening for sure  B)

btw bonus game of this evening gg even #'s :P (Thank you Tyrant for letting all of us having 1 more game :D)

Yeah that last match sure took a really unexpected turn.  :lol: