Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

You guys cant have 20 people in TS, thats unfair and unrealistic! Lol

I don't know if this is a troll from something said previously, but I assure you we did, and have in previous playtests.  However, if we get split up evenly every match between attackers and defenders, I think the fairness issue doesn't apply much!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

I don't know if this is a troll from something said previously, but I assure you we did, and have in previous playtests.  However, if we get split up evenly every match between attackers and defenders, I think the fairness issue doesn't apply much!

Im being incredibly sarcastic. Some one in game chat was saying having a bunch of people in ts was unrealistic.... Clearly they have never played a pvp game with massive open siege battles.

We'll see guilds with hundreds in TS

MOkvLlm.png

Im being incredibly sarcastic. Some one in game chat was saying having a bunch of people in ts was unrealistic.... Clearly they have never played a pvp game with massive open siege battles.

Yeah Dame just missed that, I got the reference though.

vncZ8J3.gif

All you really need to do is look at a game like eve to see the massive amounts of people in TS/Channel in those games.

Ah, I assumed it was something like this.  Well we're not trying to make a zerg, so hopefully I don't see the number in our TS breach the 3 digit mark.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

I appreciate the guild invite and I'm glad to be a part of the team after the probationary period 

May we face many winters together in the future with frosted blades howling their fury over the shrieking hunger, leaving nary a morsel of our enemies for it to feast upon croaked the crow  

Edited by corvax

From my limited testing experience (only Sunday night) and doing random queuing, you all have your act together, congrats!

You are not kidding, they have been solid in the past and seem to only grow stronger.....it will be very interesting to see how they develop within this year.

OS_Sig3.png

Some oldish(few weeks ago) Druid HD footage. Isn't particularly good because my frame rate was hitching a lot this day and latency was not great. Also didn't really get tested too hard competition wise. I'm going to try to get some more uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prSdh586e0&feature=youtu.be

C4sIZDW.gif

Some oldish(few weeks ago) Druid HD footage. Isn't particularly good because my frame rate was hitching a lot this day and latency was not great. Also didn't really get tested too hard competition wise. I'm going to try to get some more uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prSdh586e0&feature=youtu.be

evil spawn jump :) good job.

i infinitely prefer fights that happen outside of the keep personally... :)

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png