Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

Some oldish(few weeks ago) Druid HD footage. Isn't particularly good because my frame rate was hitching a lot this day and latency was not great. Also didn't really get tested too hard competition wise. I'm going to try to get some more uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-prSdh586e0&feature=youtu.be

Cool video, I dig your soundtrack. 

Hg0LXwa.png

I R make glorious love to winterblades <3

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

You tell me if the Winterblades are playing and I'll tell you about Silvermoon. Deal?

I'll go first: yes, Ralcor can't stand for me (or anyone else) to have more killshots than him and therefore will play this game. That being the case, the rest of SM will surely follow.

didn't SM fall apart because of some drama with a girl?

Beezil ~ Commanders Reborn

didn't SM fall apart because of some drama with a girl?

Not if you're talking about what I think you're talking about. Involved an unexpected pregnancy and another high profile SB dude who's name I won't bring up to protect the guilty?

But knowing Ralc, there could have always been another girl full of drama who came along and smashed the guild? I don't know, but I sure do miss those guys.

Regardless, -W- are happy to claim one of the elite Silvermoon core in Drooid. Sexiest accent in show business and a damn good player.

Edited by coolwaters

If any of you out there are looking for a guild and you play overwatch, shoot me a message and you can come play with me and the girls... yes I said girls. Winterblades has girls! Did I say girls?