Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

Hiya, welcome to Big World...  

One 3v3 with Coolwaters' group was spoiled by an invuln bug - that was sad as it was a nice back and forth. 

But at least three other even fights that were 2v2 and 3v3 ended up with one or more -W- tagged players (I don't recall specific names) combat logging.  Is that something you guys are doing systematically for a reason?  This all happened prior to hides dropping so I know you don't have pita armor, so at best case it's to protect a weapon.  I hope it doesn't continue because it's reflecting poorly on your tag.

rSHxVEY.gif

I logged solo full of loots (making a staff - was almost finished with it) when I spawned with several folks beating on me. I don't even know if it was LoD I logged so fast. Admittedly cheesy, but so is several guys beating on my loot sweet pea. :P I needed my staff and it was almost finished.

I didn't see any -W- log during group combat and would have raised a stink if they had. In fact, I didn't see any friend or enemy do it in group fights. Just when it was 2 or 3 guys jumping someone while crafting, etc. A lot of folks did it to me when I was out solo PKing. 

I did enjoy LoD's constant harrying. Kept us on our toes while messing around with crafting and harvesting.

edit: who was invuln on the 3v3 you're referring to? One of ours? Any video by chance?

Edited by coolwaters

I did enjoy LoD's constant harrying. Kept us on our toes while messing around with crafting and harvesting.

LotD > LoD  (just don't tell them, they can be a bit sensitive)

See ya around this weekend!

rSHxVEY.gif

LotD > LoD  (just don't tell them, they can be a bit sensitive)

See ya around this weekend!

I recall LotD group fighting us on Tuesday evening and some good fights including the graveyard rushes by LotD (I believe it was you on Cow) and some invuln issues. Though whenever we called you guys on it in general chat LotD would immediately relog.

If this was Wednesday during the day (when armor was patched in) I'll have to look into it. Most of us work weekdays.

Recruitment post updated.  We are accepting Euros that are interested in playing on USTZ servers (likely East Coast) for live.  PM this account if you are interested in joining us. 

Big World has been a blast.  Running on average 8-10 folks split up in two groups doing harvesting or pvp.  Good fights last weekend; looking forward for more.

See you on the field.

Edited by angelmar

Couldn't find folks to kill so we did a some scrimmages with our new members on Friday.  When some of our members started logging we invited folks that were spectating "Myrmitest" and Ziz, who was streaming, to join: https://www.twitch.tv/itsziz/v/100519039?t=53m40s

As you will hear from the beginning, Ziz clearly thinks highly of us.... :)

Edited by angelmar

Myrmitest had fun. Cheers. ;)

Breaking News! Sugoi sends recruits to spy on "top secret" publicly twitch streamed Winterblades scrims.

Looking forward to this weekend session and the long Thanksgiving session next week. PM if you're interested in running with us.

See everyone on the field!

Edited by angelmar