Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:08 AM, armegeddon said:

Oh... and WTB 10 man groups!

was more like 12

Don't play with yourself behind your keyboard. PVP!

Hello Winterblades,

I have had a good time with you all during Fight Nights and I have decided that joining a well established well run guild will be the best way for me to enjoy Crowfall.   Anyone who knows me I am very into this game I am going all out I enjoy making content for the site/podcasts and I want to be a part of a group of like minded souls like yourselves.  I have signed up to the forum and hope to be a part of the Winterblades!

@that_eriksson for IG and Twitter http://youtube.com/c/ThatEriksson

Some Videos of what we've been up to the last few weeks.

2 Winterblades v 5 Sugoi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-n86SjZjvI

Some small scale fights vs Sugoi that escalated. First Sugoi recruits and later some of the more usual suspects

Endless Fight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_8b50RD_U

Over 80+ Minutes of constant combat condensed into a 24 minute package.  Sugoi and Winterblades (+3rd party crashers) slug it out in an endless stream of fights. As the folks fall on the field, they are immediately back in combat fighting amongst the dead on the temple... and so it goes.

Requiem for Flies | 3 Winterblades vs 5 Sugoi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icvazxjq8Lo

A fun video. This was a snap test that we happened to get some fights on.  Turned out to be the last one before ACE finally patched out the long standing (since December) healing bug-come-feature, that doubled healing on Cows (and later Templars). 

Edited by angelmar

20 hours ago, angelmar said:

Some Videos of what we've been up to the last few weeks.

Great videos! Thanks for sharing.

Don't play with yourself behind your keyboard. PVP!

Fights were a little scarce this weekend, but LoD did a few fun scrims v.s. us, which we split 1 / 1. 

One went to -W-:

Other one went to LOD:

Both were fun and we learned a few things. One of them clearly that Blazzen is hard as hell to kill.

Edited by coolwaters

Good stuff. Unfortunately I was quite busy THAT weekend... and I had quite a bit of time this pas weekend for half hour chest scrambles... which didn't work out so well. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed for this weekend. 

hello my old shadowbane friends ;] I see a ton of old names that I had many fun years with in shadowbane. You may remember me as Ace, WNxAce, webedeadly(me and my friend irl thief and scout that terroized many guilds) or AceofSpades QueenofHearts,KingofSpades or any card name as such. I played on mourning, death and for the most part test server. I've been watching this game for a couple years but just recently was able to afford the game. Looking for some hardcore shadowbane pvpers to play with and this looks like the group with the most names i remember. So ya got a spot open for me?

On 2017-5-1 at 2:18 AM, Jah said:

Made the most of the EK-only weekend playing with the building tools.

Hmm, looks familiar... :lol:  Thanks again for the invite, can't wait to see what you do next!

Hi everyone, my name is Xarrayne (vanillatree in Crowfall until last night!), and I'm looking to be a Druid main who prefers to focus on some form of harvesting (subject to guild demand). I live in Canada on EST and have a very open schedule, and I'd like to try out for casual raiding an active, well established, and (relatively) mature guild... You guys seemed close enough :lol: but really I loved what you did with the stories on the website and I've had the pleasure of meeting Jah already, though he seems to be a man of few words!.

My recent engagement with MMORPGs has been rather lacklustre since the disaster that was ArcheAge, but if you search Crowfall's guild forums for "Ghosts of War" you can find my previous guild from AA for references... I played WoW pretty exclusively from mid-2007 to early-2011, but sadly I missed out on the more challenging gems like Shadowbane and SW:Galaxies so I'm hoping that Crowfall can deliver! What I lack for in previous experience with the less cookie-cutter games I can make up for in spare time, a passion for the genre and a penchant for devouring information. Oh, and I was raised in the UK so I've got an accent going for me, which is nice! ;) 

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

On 5/3/2017 at 0:44 PM, Xarrayne said:

Hmm, looks familiar... :lol:  Thanks again for the invite, can't wait to see what you do next!

Hi everyone, my name is Xarrayne (vanillatree in Crowfall until last night!), and I'm looking to be a Druid main who prefers to focus on some form of harvesting (subject to guild demand). I live in Canada on EST and have a very open schedule, and I'd like to try out for casual raiding an active, well established, and (relatively) mature guild... You guys seemed close enough :lol: but really I loved what you did with the stories on the website and I've had the pleasure of meeting Jah already, though he seems to be a man of few words!.

My recent engagement with MMORPGs has been rather lacklustre since the disaster that was ArcheAge, but if you search Crowfall's guild forums for "Ghosts of War" you can find my previous guild from AA for references... I played WoW pretty exclusively from mid-2007 to early-2011, but sadly I missed out on the more challenging gems like Shadowbane and SW:Galaxies so I'm hoping that Crowfall can deliver! What I lack for in previous experience with the less cookie-cutter games I can make up for in spare time, a passion for the genre and a penchant for devouring information. Oh, and I was raised in the UK so I've got an accent going for me, which is nice! ;) 

Welcome! I owe you a parcel, you will be getting it shortly!

On 4/14/2017 at 2:37 PM, WNxCrowfall said:

hello my old shadowbane friends ;] I see a ton of old names that I had many fun years with in shadowbane. You may remember me as Ace, WNxAce, webedeadly(me and my friend irl thief and scout that terroized many guilds) or AceofSpades QueenofHearts,KingofSpades or any card name as such. I played on mourning, death and for the most part test server. I've been watching this game for a couple years but just recently was able to afford the game. Looking for some hardcore shadowbane pvpers to play with and this looks like the group with the most names i remember. So ya got a spot open for me?

Who invited you?????  :P

16 hours ago, coolwaters said:

I definitely recall AcoofSpades. Test server mostly from what I recall. Glad to have you back around man.

@mal same for you. Soon enough I expect we'll have a game to play here.

I'm always around... just no time for actual testing :(