Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

So, finally trying to get caught up on things. Anyone who is interested in recruitment can send me a PM for the next couple of weeks. Angelmar is currently out of town. I got a couple of PMs that he received answered.

In other news, we're currently playing a bit of Darkfall as a guild so if you're interested in playing a more complete game with us while we wait for and test Crowfall, feel free to jump into our discord: https://discord.gg/BvZzcCa

C4sIZDW.gif

Back from the moving break and with a new PC!  Was on this weekend but not much going on - and most of you we're on DF.......... hoping the "Massive" teaser gets things up and rolling agian!

^^ As for DF - I purchased a month to check it out as "wait on CF buffer" - on the fence about enjoying it after about 10 hours - then decided - I finally got a new PC and decent ISP - BETTER CATCH UP ON Crowfall!  Heheheh plus the "big reveal" has my hopes up! 

Watup cools I saw u liked my post and I wanted to say watup and how r u

NFC 4 LYFE / KNIGHTS OF SILVERMOON / LEGACY OF BRUTALITY / CULT OF THE HY'PHY / THE REPTILIANS

nUWOFCL.png

also watup angelmar I just want to say ty for ur bm magebard post on ubi for making me a better bard and person in general ty

NFC 4 LYFE / KNIGHTS OF SILVERMOON / LEGACY OF BRUTALITY / CULT OF THE HY'PHY / THE REPTILIANS

nUWOFCL.png

also watup winterblades and SM ppl in general and I hope everyone is doing well irl and in game 

nUWOFCL.png

2 hours ago, aeroch said:

Watup cools I saw u liked my post and I wanted to say watup and how r u

Hey man. It has been a while.

Daworf and Invictus have played some with us, Daworf played a lot actually.

Hop in TS and say hello man. PMing it to you now.

I have returned! And what exciting news to return to.  ACE delivered on their massive reveal and listened to the community on character customization.

I hope we see a lot more content dropping. Pm me if you interested in experiencing the new content with Winterblades. 

EDIT: @aeroch long time no see. Wtb more SM returning!

Some amazing fights there at the end this weekend.  Discs living up to the hype.

Looking forward to more.  I am a fessor now (RIP my poor Myrm, ye have been nerfed).  Brand new and untrained!

If you happen to be running with us on Order or on the receiving end and interested in joining PM me. 

We have launched our 24/7 PVP EK dubbed "Winterblades PVP" where we invite everyone to come join in on some fun PVP.   Duels or small skirmishes!  Fun to be had by all.  We'll be frequently changing the landscape, testing out new parcels and fort layouts to see what can be fun in combat.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Howdy all. I am looking for a forever home. My goal has always been to understand the strengths of my team and compliment their skills through support and debuff skills, to turn the tide of battle in our favor. 

My flavor is combat-crafting balance. I want to be able to help in battle as well as support our troops with new supplies.

I am an older player who has enjoyed playing MMOs with experienced and mature guilds, both as a follower and as a leader when taking up roles as an officer or raid leader. I will be the first to admit that I am not in the top 1% of 1v1 skill but I am always eager to learn and share what knowledge I pick up in the areas of economics, game mechanics, theory crafting, and world-pvp strategy. I am always looking for the next meta. 

Will the Winterblades have me? Can I follow Angelmar into battle!?

3 hours ago, coolwaters said:

Fun times. 

Need more reasons to fight. Bring on the PoIs IMO.

I read this as pols, as in the Polish. Thought you meant that SB guild.

aeei5jG.png

11 hours ago, Honorclaim said:

Howdy all. I am looking for a forever home. My goal has always been to understand the strengths of my team and compliment their skills through support and debuff skills, to turn the tide of battle in our favor. 

My flavor is combat-crafting balance. I want to be able to help in battle as well as support our troops with new supplies.

I am an older player who has enjoyed playing MMOs with experienced and mature guilds, both as a follower and as a leader when taking up roles as an officer or raid leader. I will be the first to admit that I am not in the top 1% of 1v1 skill but I am always eager to learn and share what knowledge I pick up in the areas of economics, game mechanics, theory crafting, and world-pvp strategy. I am always looking for the next meta. 

Will the Winterblades have me? Can I follow Angelmar into battle!?

Asides from being a combat healing-harvester myself, a man after my own heart! I look forward to seeing you in-game :D 

:^)