Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

Like I can figure out that damn Leapfrog thing!  Luckily I gave him an abacus for Christmas.

Is he using it to count his cash?  He probably has more money than you do !

Edited by unsatiated

And ... unlocked.

edit: TY much by the way.

To the extent anyone is making jokes that get overly sexual or anything, let's tone it down a bit so we can keep the thread going. It's all just jokes, but not everyone is as laid back as the SB bufoons (us).

Edited by coolwaters

Didnt they make you wear a stupid hat the whole time you thought you were spying on us in  DF .

:D

Though I did spy on and place spies in a lot of clans and alliances, I was 100% legit and loyal when I was in Winterblades/SB Alliance. Actually, I think the only clan I "spied" on while having my main character as a member in the clan was Awful Company, ironically enough. Though that doesn't really count as spying.

And ... unlocked.

edit: TY much by the way.

To the extent anyone is making jokes that get overly sexual or anything, let's tone it down a bit so we can keep the thread going. It's all just jokes, but not everyone is as laid back as the SB bufoons (us).

I'm confused as to what actually happened, I just saw on SBEmu that it was locked. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Same here. But it's open again, so no skin.

Chewbacca is a wookie. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Let's get this party started.

Any old Winterblades who will be putting time, effort and support into this project, sign here.

Old enemies and allies come say hello or go to hell. Silvermoon, CS/X, SD, CR, etc. this means you.

- Cool

HAI!

Let's get this party started.

Any old Winterblades who will be putting time, effort and support into this project, sign here.

Old enemies and allies come say hello or go to hell. Silvermoon, CS/X, SD, CR, etc. this means you.

- Cool

Why isn't WM listed here?  That time we took your city...it was fun. 

wiDfyPp.png

On SBemu? Pfffffffffffft

wiDfyPp.png