Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

As far as friends go, Dame and Cool are as good as it gets. Good lads fer lubbers n' stalwart mates. My third favorite gatherin of lubbers.

Thanks Arnie!  You guys are the best.  Hope to continue our relationship in Crowfall!

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

On SBemu? Pfffffffffffft

On an EMU ... during a limited beta ... with restricted invites ... after we took one of Waste Management's cities ... and they had to bring China to do it. I think 4 or 5 Winterblades were even playing.

As I recall.

Impressive resume.

Edited by coolwaters

On an EMU ... during a limited beta ... with restricted invites ... after we took one of Waste Management's cities ... and they had to bring China to do it. I think 4 or 5 Winterblades were even playing.

As I recall.

Impressive resume.

That's not insulted at all brah, I was just trying to be friendly. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

As far as friends go, Dame and Cool are as good as it gets. Good lads fer lubbers n' stalwart mates. My third favorite gatherin of lubbers.

I feel left out Arnie!  After all the nice things wrote about TSP, too

-W- History: Corruption and Darkfall

Angelmar ...  dat Corruption history be a purty piece o' work, lubber.    Brings back good memories.   *raises mug*

Edited by shokar

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

These guys sure have a cool history and have stuck it out.

Good to see that even adversaries can enjoy each others company also. Strong guilds and strong adversaries are what make a game more interesting!

Cheers!

Edited by Kell

Shameless bumps, Dame?  I thought you were better than that :P

In this new day and age of shameless advertising, quality products can get lost in a flood of fast food and used car commercials.

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

Preston pushed on the cold steel handle and shoved the heavy stone door open.  The air inside the castle was cold and it was even colder inside the library.  Preston stuck his torch into the room and the light flickered off the many tomes of books and scrolls lining the walls. Dust was everywhere and bookcases looked like they hadn't been touched in years. 

The castle was old and mostly vacant.  Like many it was dark and cold with slight perfumed scents of mildew.  Commander Owyn had sent his Defenders out among DoO's land to watch, wait and lead their lives.  Preston had settled in this old castle waiting for word of when the Defenders would once again rally to Owyn and the Defender banner.  Adventure and righteous order awaited the patient.  Year after year Preston stood guard in the castle and surrounding lands waiting.  He was married now with a young son.  Still, the call for adventure was great. 

With the torchlight flickering off the books Preston finally reached what he was looking for.  A large tome titled, "The Early Days: The Fall of Winterfell." "Ahh, this is what I was looking for.  My son needs to understand how we can learn from history written from the viewpoint of an enemy." 

Preston sat down at a dusty table and lit some large candles.  With a heavy sigh he opened the book and started reading:
http://winterblades.net/history/chapter-one/

MFw6hfu.gif

Edited by preston

FpOqn82.jpg