Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
coolwaters

[-W-] Winterblades: Original thread

As defensive as it may sound, I only posted because I was concerned your statement would give other players the wrong idea. But other than that I thank you for the compliments, and agree on your note about randoms. It may be a little bit early for the guilds to be at each others throats after all.

For whatever clarification is required, Sugoi has been borderline excellent. We definitely pay attention to where they are in matches.

Had another 2 full groups running last night for US east and west tests

Man I was bad in that last match. Also, turns out you need more than 2 healers in a 10 v 10!

It was fun though. I really love getting to kill and be killed by so many old, familiar names. 

10 in teamspeak tonight for the tests.... which was 20% of the total testing population (53 or so on the server...)

Good for -W-; kinda of sad for CF... need the ranger to release to spice things up.

Agreed. I would like to see more participants and a more diverse representation of guilds in testing, as well. I attribute it to being so early in development.   

Three of my buddies have access but don't play because of that fact alone; they are waiting for SP and later, more finished, iterations of the game. Time will tell. 

Hg0LXwa.png

Had another great playtest last night trying out the ranger.  Definitely need to fix the lag issues, but the archer play feels pretty good.  Can't wait to see what else we have coming down the pipeline.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Saying hi here as well, posted in your guyses forum, been hoping to hop on with a guild from SB.  Had a blast getting rolled by you guys on Sunday :).  Lego spec too OP right now haha.  I just played the Ranger the whole time, fun class to play, I hope they allow some movement while shooting and melee or make it more fluid/faster.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito