• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can my PC Run This?

6 hours ago, bolsterbomb said:

I have a Surface Pro 4 

Intel I7 

16gb ram

Can I run this game?  I want to buy the early access but not sure if I can run it.

Not sure if the memory leak has been fixed yet or not, but as of a couple weeks ago my 16 GB of ram was not enough, game tried to use 14.5 MB of ram before siezing up.

9 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

Not sure if the memory leak has been fixed yet or not, but as of a couple weeks ago my 16 GB of ram was not enough, game tried to use 14.5 MB of ram before siezing up.

SO as of right now there is a memory leak that would not allow me to do so- correct?  When the leak gets fixed should I be able to play?  I dont care if I have to run on low settings - Im not a graphics guy.

This game runs with the Unity engine, and Unity is one of the more less demanding and friendly engines out there.

Pretty much, anything ever is going to depend the most on your GPU, so you have to figure out what your GPU is, and then google the games it can run that are standard today. I googled that your GPU-->integrated graphics might be intel hd 520 and you should be able to run the game on low settings 30fps.

Of course, take into account that the more players and geometry are in your surroundings the lower fps you are going to get. They are working on optimizing lag with many players present.

Edited by Gwanstar

I really doubt you will be able to run it with an integrated rather than dedicated GPU.

Try during open beta if you must for free... [and hopefully when the game is more optimized]

Possible surface 4 GPU: HD 515 / HD 520 / Iris 540

Intel HD 515 equals a GeForce 710m / GeForce 720

Intel HD 520 equals a GeForce 820m / GeForce 730

Edited by Tinnis

38 minutes ago, bolsterbomb said:

I have the Iris 540 with I7 processor.  I googled and found it is equivalent to a GTX960m ?

that does not seem to be accurate - 960m +100% faster than iris 540

e.g. your Iris 540 is weaker than my gtx 750 ti by a significant margin

so as before: i'd suggest waiting until later when the game will hopefully run better on lower systems and you can even try it for free first during open beta :)