Angelmar

[-W-] Winterblades

Posted (edited)

Did Winterblades play SB when the servers merged?  Trying to remember If I ever ran into the guild back then. Was in Begotten. Fought with dread lords / 187. Though its been so long, I can't remember all the nations and alliances. 

Edited by mangloid

5 hours ago, mangloid said:

Did Winterblades play SB when the servers merged?  Trying to remember If I ever ran into the guild back then. Was in Begotten. Fought with dread lords / 187. Though its been so long, I can't remember all the nations and alliances. 

Yeah, we played the original Shadowbane for quite a while.  Deception, Corruption, Vindication, Wrath, and others.  We remember fighting Dreadlords for sure.

Balance remains only Faction to never lose their home keep! Though it came damn close last night with joint push by Chaos and Order.

Good fights to all, and saved by a the contested plant!

More great fights tonight vs Chaos and Order and Restokins 70-80+ engaged.

Shout out to the other Balance Guilds that have been helping with the Keep Sieges  Clam Stacking Casuals, Free Reign, and FoE

Another Victory Wednesday evening with capture of Sunset Keep from Chaos.

Balance Faction defensed both keeps this evening against Order.

Looking forward to more big fights for the siege windows over the weekend.

unknown.png

Once again thanks to the other balance guilds diving in on this campaign effort: Clam Stacking Casuals, Free Reign, and FoE

Saturday night the NA Balance home Keep fell for the first time, a milestone.  Winterblades went all in on an attack to take Order's home keep, but was repulsed when Order kept all their forces at home and only retained the Sunset Keep in Chaos lands.  Undead Lords, in a surprise move, declined to recapture their home keep and instead attacked the Balance home lands.

Well fought all and congratz to Chaos for being first to raze and capture Balance home keep in the 5.8 campaigns.  (Due to a bug they couldn't claim it, but Chaos definitely burned down the tree and held the tree room).  A chaos resurgence to come?

See everyone on the Field for the next one. 

Edited by Angelmar