Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

[-W-] Winterblades

18 hours ago, Anthrage said:

That's like our motto - "You can't outrun the cold." :P

Then how do you catch a cold? Even my two year old can do that! :)

Ours is more along the lines of "If you can't stand the heat, then burn to death faster."

<Obviously in game only - none of us desire the player behind the PC to spontaneously combust.>

Edited by vandarr

45 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Got some end of the year fights in at Reaper Ridge and at a Siege vs Chaos. Join us in Discord if you're looking for a group to play with in Crowfall or check us out at www.winterblades.net

*Cough* I see some OCC names in the first one, but no credit in the vid.

*Mumblemumblegrumble*.

I enjoyed the watch though. Much thanks again for shooting me that other vid. My kids laughed as hard as I did.

P.S. - Not ignoring you Vicid if you see this - but he gave you individual credit, so I didn't complain.

13 minutes ago, vandarr said:

*Cough* I see some OCC names in the first one, but no credit in the vid.

*Mumblemumblegrumble*.

I enjoyed the watch though. Much thanks again for shooting me that other vid. My kids laughed as hard as I did.

P.S. - Not ignoring you Vicid if you see this - but he gave you individual credit, so I didn't complain.

Technically Grad is also a Winterblade now:P  That siege is the first real presence of OCC I've seen. With Vicid, I think there were 3 of you with it being the very first pvp experience in CF for Dubanka and Teer. Honestly didn't even think about it as we've been alone for most of testing. Glad to see you guys popping in and I look forward to adding the OCC note in future encounters!

Edited by Phylor.the.Jester

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

wtb epilepsy warning / runestone ;p

ssssh that end clip - don't reveal our druid helicopter flying secrets to outsiders! :P

Passive - Thick Lenses: Gain farsight and blind immunity at the cost of short-sightedness :lol:

We haven't seen Anthrage since he achieved liftoff... I think he's choppering over to Austin to give them what-for about his skills training :lol: 

Finally got around to releasing our new website!

http://winterblades.net/

I also built a Crowfall Resources hub on there that has a lot of the major Crowfall resources and also acts as a directory for some of the youtube and Twitch channels. I also have some more information I want to put on there but still working on getting pages built to display the information better.

http://winterblades.net/crowfall-resources/