Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

[-W-] Winterblades

4 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

We actually managed to get some pvp with the servers being broken and laggy where we didn't have too many issues:

Looks boring with out your star player.

CfWBSig.png

With 5.4 and the generally unplayable lag in GvG there has been an uptick in carebearism within Winterblades.  Many new shinies have been forged:

Tark's entry is a trio of swords in his Templar Arc:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Gradishar however claims MVP for greatest volume crafted and top damage (though the judges deducted points for lack of creativity in naming):

6kOPMOV.png

KCMqK0u.png

My new toy, courtesy of Gradishar:

7hXASyI.png

Edited by Angelmar

2 hours ago, Xomox said:

@Winterblades    Who made the excel files with crafting info on your website?  Its very useful info, I promise to never inventory loot the dude as a thank you.  

Haha, it was a collaboration of a lot of people's info (in and outside of the guild), but Phylor was the one that put it all together.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

3 hours ago, Xomox said:

@Winterblades    Who made the excel files with crafting info on your website?  Its very useful info, I promise to never inventory loot the dude as a thank you.  

Like Dame said, there has been a lot of input from withing Winterblades and from other guilds and players data wise but I did a lot of the compiling and almost all of the formatting.

I need to fix the rune tools formatting a little because I did the testing on those last night to make sure they were the same as before. The bonuses aren't great on them though so not worth going out of your way for anymore.

@Tinnis I did get the rune tool testing done last night. Can't remember who you said was looking for it though.

C4sIZDW.gif

34 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Like Dame said, there has been a lot of input from withing Winterblades and from other guilds and players data wise but I did a lot of the compiling and almost all of the formatting.

I need to fix the rune tools formatting a little because I did the testing on those last night to make sure they were the same as before. The bonuses aren't great on them though so not worth going out of your way for anymore.

@Tinnis I did get the rune tool testing done last night. Can't remember who you said was looking for it though.

@Shadiz and co :) [streamer]

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Hey Jah, does elevation give you additional distance for ranged weapons? Do those crenelations block return fire, or is the tower too tall? I'm curious as to how effective a firing platform some of those high towers would be in the event of a siege (and yes, I know this is an EK, but I'm curious as to how the mechanics play out since my old computer isn't able to run the game at the moment).

CF_Van.png

On 3/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, vandarr said:

Hey Jah, does elevation give you additional distance for ranged weapons? Nope...but with Elken Rangers able to achieve 85m range on their bows...that's really not a concern. Do those crenelations block return fire, or is the tower too tall? Crenelations can block LOS and return fire.  I'm curious as to how effective a firing platform some of those high towers would be in the event of a siege (and yes, I know this is an EK, but I'm curious as to how the mechanics play out since my old computer isn't able to run the game at the moment). They can be very effective Vandarr...but you also have to concern yourself with chain and net pulls from Knights and Myrms. 

So they can chain/net pull me right off the wall? That reduces the effectiveness of bows in a siege, but it also pretty cool. 

If I got pulled off a wall, could you chain pull me right back up?  :)

CF_Van.png