• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

[-W-] Winterblades

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

i'd love this as a support power.

GET. IN. MY. HEALING ORBS! [stop running dammit!]

i'm sure you could park a tark alt on another faction-non group on the wall to pull people back up ;p

That would actually be kind of funny, if you see someone locked down getting focused. I could see a place for it!:D

3 hours ago, Tinnis said:

i'd love this as a support power.

GET. IN. MY. HEALING ORBS! [stop running dammit!]

i'm sure you could park a tark alt on another faction-non group on the wall to pull people back up ;p

I loved Leap of Faith on the priest in WoW for this. Could save so many dumbasses from dying. Also could pull people to the lip of a pit so they could fall in so that was always fun too.

2 minutes ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

I loved Leap of Faith on the priest in WoW for this. Could save so many dumbasses from dying. Also could pull people to the lip of a pit so they could fall in so that was always fun too.

powers that body swap your position with either an ally or enemy are good fun too.

of course, in crowfall, i think any effects would have to be group only instead of ally faction - otherwise people will chain pull afk bank accounts or crafters into campfires to loot them >:P

18 hours ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

Hey GreyBush, we're still alive and kicking.  I'll see that someone gets in contact with you. The servers have been pretty active here lately from what I hear so definitely not dead!

Thanks!

I tried to log into the Winterblades forums today, are they having issues? Seems my account has been removed? I tried to register again and it says no new registration allowed.

1 hour ago, Phylor.the.Jester said:

The website itself and the forum have separate logins. You likely have registered on the forums and clicked the login on the main website

Lol thanks, that was it! DUH!