Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

[-W-] Winterblades

Winterblades will be joining the Balance faction for the 5.7 reset.  We've historically moved factions for population reasons first leaving Balance for Chaos when Sugoi joined the faction at the start of the faction system and then leaving Chaos for Order when UDL Alliance (UDL/LoD/Sin/HoA) became more active.

Were coming full circle with Sugoi's activity having fallen off and returning to Balance.

Edited by Angelmar

Recent fight with UDL.  Still learning the druid and I make a few mistakes, but this is quite the back and forth slog between us.  Great fights!

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Looking forward to the first Campaign and the 5.8 game loop.  We've been testing Crowfall for 3 years now and Winterblades is very excited to see the game come together as we approach launch.

Jump in our discord if you have questions or are running Balance.  

See you on the Field.

Posted (edited)

Successfully repelled both Order and Chaos last night in multiple engagements and retained both keeps!

Special shout out to @galvia @Phr00t @ramuthrah and @jh0 that killed the banetrees at Chaos' home keep while -W- fought off Chaos and Order.

Edited by Angelmar

Blank slate, here.  I'm looking to learn the ins-and-outs and fill whatever roles are needed.  I'm primarily combat-oriented, but I like to harvest.  I'm interested in helping however I can.  I have a half-giant myrmidon and I'm looking forward to frostweaver.  If someone's willing to work with me, I can fill whatever niche is needed.

Posted (edited)

Time to clear out the back catalogue... I've got a few bog-standard fights to churn out and one silly "montage", so expect a slew of propaganda videos over the next week or so!

P.S. Yes I'm aware that I have way too many passives active, I ain't got time to relog for every respec when I was still trying to figure out what Discs to run.

P.P.S. Super Advantage btw

P.P.P.S. Recorded on 8th Dec 2018, TEST Server

Edited by Xarrayne

:^)

Captured Order's home keep on Tuesday!

Now Order is frozen out of without any keep to call home!

Was a massive three faction fight last night with 80 or so involved at Chaos home keep.  Chaos managed to get the claim with all parties actively fighting at the tree room.

Campaign finally started to snowball and lead between Balance and Order has opened from 10k to 15k to 25k+

unknown.png