Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

[-W-] Winterblades

Posted (edited)

Did Winterblades play SB when the servers merged?  Trying to remember If I ever ran into the guild back then. Was in Begotten. Fought with dread lords / 187. Though its been so long, I can't remember all the nations and alliances. 

Edited by mangloid

5 hours ago, mangloid said:

Did Winterblades play SB when the servers merged?  Trying to remember If I ever ran into the guild back then. Was in Begotten. Fought with dread lords / 187. Though its been so long, I can't remember all the nations and alliances. 

Yeah, we played the original Shadowbane for quite a while.  Deception, Corruption, Vindication, Wrath, and others.  We remember fighting Dreadlords for sure.

Balance remains only Faction to never lose their home keep! Though it came damn close last night with joint push by Chaos and Order.

Good fights to all, and saved by a the contested plant!

More great fights tonight vs Chaos and Order and Restokins 70-80+ engaged.

Shout out to the other Balance Guilds that have been helping with the Keep Sieges  Clam Stacking Casuals, Free Reign, and FoE

Another Victory Wednesday evening with capture of Sunset Keep from Chaos.

Balance Faction defensed both keeps this evening against Order.

Looking forward to more big fights for the siege windows over the weekend.

unknown.png

Once again thanks to the other balance guilds diving in on this campaign effort: Clam Stacking Casuals, Free Reign, and FoE

Saturday night the NA Balance home Keep fell for the first time, a milestone.  Winterblades went all in on an attack to take Order's home keep, but was repulsed when Order kept all their forces at home and only retained the Sunset Keep in Chaos lands.  Undead Lords, in a surprise move, declined to recapture their home keep and instead attacked the Balance home lands.

Well fought all and congratz to Chaos for being first to raze and capture Balance home keep in the 5.8 campaigns.  (Due to a bug they couldn't claim it, but Chaos definitely burned down the tree and held the tree room).  A chaos resurgence to come?

See everyone on the Field for the next one. 

Edited by Angelmar

First siege of Crowfall 5.8.3 delivered. Big improvement in performance.  

Winterblades attacked Chaos keep with 37 and Chaos capped out the zone cap with 63.

Back and forth fight against chaos led by Undead Legion and Undead Lords, had them ultimately over extend and open an opportunity to rush the tree.

Great glimpse at what the game will play like once deathshroud is persistent.

Good fight last night, Winterblades! You guys are geared to the teeth, and tough to take down. I thought we did pretty well considering we're casual compared to the other big guilds. In the video I was pleased to see our guys pretty much always (with the exception of stealthers, of course) fighting in groups. It's awesome to see things from the other perspective.

I, and the rest of Corvus Citadel, look forward to meeting you on the battlefield again!