Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let's Make Shadowbane 2

headlight

We need to plan mounts though.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Not too much coding involved it appears. Did you check the link? lol. We should get mandalore on board. No one can tell you your idea sucks like that guy lol. And if we want to ruin it, we could always make Starfish project lead.

Mandalore makes me feel bad about myself though. :(

Can I be moderator?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

No.

Its probably a drag and drop poorly made socksty RPG maker. It probably doesn't even have a PvP setting.

SWrkfdj.jpg

if there was a way to collaborate on the project with just one license, i'd totally by it and make people devs lol. and it does have pvp options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWMIkfWlQW8

Just not sure if you can create your own structures (as players) and siege them.

You can do instances though lol.

I think the adult content angle could be hilarious. ha

Edited by headlight

I'm gonna look more into this. I'm intrigued.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Can we name it Hawkrise?

Edited by mandalore
40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Not too much coding involved it appears. Did you check the link? lol. We should get mandalore on board. No one can tell you your idea sucks like that guy lol.

Srsly loled.

Edited by getz

The combat videos look kinda....wonderful.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg