Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Resource Management

Scorn

I enjoy playing a variety of the classes Crowfall has to offer. The only ones I would say I don't play at all are Druid, Confessor and Duelist. While a majority of my playtime is probably on a Templar (Or Centaur if Healing is desired) I try to make sure I still put in time with the other classes I enjoy as well. Over the past 2 weeks I have done so with a Myrmidon and Champion at the Community Skirmishes CAL has kindly been hosting. Some of these were streamed and may get edited to make their way here at some point.

Here is a small compilation of 3 fights I found myself in, 2 of them solo and 1 3v3 ambush while I was playing a Myrmidon and Knight. There are many reasons why none of the fights are 'impressive' but they were all enjoyable to me and certainly reflect on the Crowfall experience which I intend on continuing to showcase regardless of performance. 

ScornofLife2.jpg

Crazy hard hits on the Myrm LMB - is that due to using poisoner disc (turns LMB into poison type dmg which I imagine most have less resistance to) or the weapon you were using or a combination of both? I've never seen a Myrm LMB hit for over 1000. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

1 hour ago, blazzen said:

Crazy hard hits on the Myrm LMB - is that due to using poisoner disc (turns LMB into poison type dmg which I imagine most have less resistance to) or the weapon you were using or a combination of both? I've never seen a Myrm LMB hit for over 1000. 

Those weapons look awesome, too.

7 hours ago, blazzen said:

Those Maces are Slag .335 PCM 78-99damage...
I would say that a Major Part of the Damage Component comes from Taste for Blood (Class passive) and then Poisoner as it cuts right through Basic and Chain Armor due to them having no Resistance. Myrmidon left click damage has some massive variance, the same left click can be anywhere from 2-600 for me.

I went into the Tyranny tests with 3 Myrm weapons and promptly broke 2 sets of Axes leaving the Maces which I have tried to preserve and use to their full potential. 
One of those sets was a Blue 140 Top end... and Tinnis has some interesting Whirlwind footage right before they broke. :D

ScornofLife2.jpg

last we heard: taste for blood increases basic LMB damage by +75% - and it does NOT add to the 'damage modifer' stat - or any visible stat - so unknown if it is now subject to the generic cap or not [e.g. 40%]

pst you should try avatar + glamour weapon + spirit whip [LMB chains to +2 targets]... ;p

Edited by Tinnis