Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Here With Questions!

Genesis89

Hello all, just backed glad to be apart of this game.

I have so far downloaded the test client and the (game client)?

On the game client I see no servers available under campaign(is this correct)? and I was able to make a character under kingdoms but couldn't figure out where to go from there, game seems to sit on "loading terrain" after starting back up and I have to force exit it :lol:.

Looking for some pointers!

Thanks!

I just backed the game yesterday, and i have the same issue as the OP here, i chose a US server kingdom and created a ranger there but all i see is terrain and buildings. I kept moving around but i all see is the same kind of terrain. Is there something i am missing? Or is this beta test more of moving around in the terrain and load testing.

I'm experiencing a similar issue right now, but I'm waiting to see if it's just a server hiccup or if its a bug.

On the Live client my EK parcel was working. I imported some parcels and placed them. I started placing buildings & walls. After a few minutes doing this I had a ping spike and probably packet loss, then my EK shut down.

At the moment, all I can do is login but when trying to enter the EK it hangs on Loading terrain.

Edited by Cordite

16 hours ago, Genesis89 said:

I have so far downloaded the test client and the (game client)?

The Live client is where the active Campaigns are right now. Like @XpCjU said above, the pop is quite low right now.  There is a big patch and wipe coming and it is driving down the population.  But it's worth getting your feet wet with the available game mechanics.

10 minutes ago, Cordite said:

At the moment, all I can do is login but when trying to enter the EK it hangs on Loading terrain.

Try waiting 5-10 minutes before trying again.  If this issue persists then email support@artcraftent.com They are usually VERY quick to respond.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

31 minutes ago, Cordite said:

Gordon was able to get me back up and running following the "loading terrain" hang. (Shout Out to support for being there on a Weekend!)

I had to turn off the Logitech Gaming Software that I use with a G13 and G700s mouse.

G13 for life!

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Just wanted to update the thread about LGS. (Edit: in case someone read this and disabled LGS)

I updated LGS to the newest release (v 8.96.81) and it seems to work fine. No idea why the EK gets hung on "loading terrain" sometimes. It happened to me again w/o LGS running. I haven't had any hangs on Live with Campaign US East. So I can start fiddling with the G13 again, yay!

Edited by Cordite