Jinker

Is there a date for when the Frostweaver is playable?

We actually know more about how the Bard will work than the Frostweaver. Now that all of the Race information has been released, perhaps a future news update will feature the mysterious Frostweaver...

24 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

We actually know more about how the Bard will work than the Frostweaver. Now that all of the Race information has been released, perhaps a future news update will feature the mysterious Frostweaver...

Yeah I would expect them to go over and make a meet the class for all the classes now how they are post split, if they gonna start with the current classes we know about or the new ones we now little to no (*cough* frostweaver *cough*) I have no idea though

35 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

I don't expect a "Meet the Frostweaver" update until after Assassin is in-game, at the earliest.

51 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

I don't expect a "Meet the Frostweaver" update until after Assassin is in-game, at the earliest.

i think so too, we will have to be patient for a little longer

On 15.10.2017 at 1:14 PM, Jinker said:

Is there a date for when the Frostweaver is playable? 

Ohhhhh... maybe sometime in the far future....

Hope to see Frostweaver sooner rather than later as well. Hoping it gives me that magey mage feel I so desperately want. Confessor just didnt do it for me. 

Edited by vunak

On 1.12.2017 at 5:42 AM, vunak said:

Hope to see Frostweaver sooner rather than later as well. Hoping it gives me that magey mage feel I so desperately want. Confessor just didnt do it for me. 

FW was confirmed to be the last class, and assasin is overdue for ages already yet still no signs of a release anytime soon

i guess we gotta play the waiting game