Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is there a date for when the Frostweaver is playable?

Jinker

24 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

We actually know more about how the Bard will work than the Frostweaver. Now that all of the Race information has been released, perhaps a future news update will feature the mysterious Frostweaver...

Yeah I would expect them to go over and make a meet the class for all the classes now how they are post split, if they gonna start with the current classes we know about or the new ones we now little to no (*cough* frostweaver *cough*) I have no idea though

35 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

We actually know more about how the Bard will work than the Frostweaver. Now that all of the Race information has been released, perhaps a future news update will feature the mysterious Frostweaver...

I don't expect a "Meet the Frostweaver" update until after Assassin is in-game, at the earliest.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope to see Frostweaver sooner rather than later as well. Hoping it gives me that magey mage feel I so desperately want. Confessor just didnt do it for me. 

Edited by vunak

On 1.12.2017 at 5:42 AM, vunak said:

Hope to see Frostweaver sooner rather than later as well. Hoping it gives me that magey mage feel I so desperately want. Confessor just didnt do it for me. 

FW was confirmed to be the last class, and assasin is overdue for ages already yet still no signs of a release anytime soon

i guess we gotta play the waiting game

6XZoThV.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19.3.2018 at 4:25 PM, Nakawe said:

Well it is long overdo for meet the Frostweaver!!

they said from the get-go that frostweaver would be last...

6XZoThV.jpg