Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Video "Fear the Undead"

Tinnis

I hope we will still be able to weaponize the Undead in 5.3 when we start using axes/hammers for sieging....

Remember: The hunger always wins in the end....

Can't wait until we get some of the bigger "Monsters" and see these guys in quantity or roaming... :)

Edited by Tinnis

2 minutes ago, blazzen said:

It would be great to see undead attack the forts every so often and see the NPC guards fight them. It would add a lot of immersion to arrive at a fort and see that battle taking place.

I can see the whining posts already: "I took 1000 hours to finish those walls and then the undead destroyed them and now I quit forever!!!!" 

13 minutes ago, blazzen said:

Cool video :) 

It would be great to see undead attack the forts every so often and see the NPC guards fight them. It would add a lot of immersion to arrive at a fort and see that battle taking place. 

I miss the element of the hunger dome whereby the keep needed to be cleared of monsters first [as did the major areas of looting]

also...it wasn't trivial to keep your health up against the NPCs there either....

i find the current NPCs too...static in terms of location and even aggro/deaggro mechanics

10 minutes ago, XpCjU said:

I can see the whining posts already: "I took 1000 hours to finish those walls and then the undead destroyed them and now I quit forever!!!!" 

*and then tinnis friendly fired it to death on my faction while cackling about being THE REAL NECROMANCER

Edited by Tinnis