Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scree

Guild List Bugs

• Your guilds per page is set to 5, this is likely an artificially low value placed to test pagination. This should be increased to 50 or 100.
  • The max number of pages seems to be 20 (no longer seems to be the case)
  • You've already exceeded this max number of guilds (20 pages * 5 guilds = 100 guilds). My organization does not show up.
  • Search seems to be limited to the browsable results on the guild. Weird behavior on this one, clearly the guild was added hours ago, if a web cache prevented it from being seen; the search results shouldn't be polling the website but an api. I suppose a cached version of the api could be causing the delay in updates.
  • Clicking "Promote" on the player holding the Guild Leader role, as an Officer, returns the message "Guild member is already at the lowest rank." which is not true (they are the highest rank). This then subsequently removes the ability to promote anyone from the interface. The ability to promote as an Officer should only appear on the ranks below it. Right now it appears I can promote myself and the Guild Leader when this is not the case.
  • Similarly, clicking "Demote" as an Officer returns the error; Only rank 1 members can modify ranks and promote or demote this is a very confusing message, as it would seem to indicate that only Guild Leaders can demote/promote, but yet those options appear as an Officer. This error should instead be rank sensitive; appearing only on players whom the person seeing the buttons can actually promote or demote.
Edited by scree
It seems new guilds are polled in batches, several hours after adding ours, it showed up and with it a whole bunch of other guilds with it. The page count went from 20 to 23. This might simply be a caching system to reduce bandwidth usage, causing delay.

6 minutes ago, ren said:

I am the guild leader - my only options in guild settings are "Leave Guild" and "Disband Guild" and nothing about MOTD.  Tried with both Firefox and Chrome. 

Bug?

Select your guild. Select guild details. It's right there. You can update the MotD and your Motto. 

2 hours ago, coolster50 said:

Guild page isn't very mobile friendly 

Nothing about the website is; by any means. You're also forced to use it. Tried requesting the desktop site from my mobile browser and I got nothing. 

7 hours ago, ren said:

I am the guild leader - my only options in guild settings are "Leave Guild" and "Disband Guild" and nothing about MOTD.  Tried with both Firefox and Chrome. 

Bug?

Okay, you may be on to something.  Mobile you can change it.  I just looked through now that I'm at a desktop, and it's not available.  It was previously; before they implemented the case sensitive display of guild mottos.

We can add this to the list as well.  If you are the guild leader you have the option to promote yourself.  When you do you get an error that says you're already at the lowest rank.  I'm sure this probably stems from a 0 value being assigned to guild leader, but it's not intuitive.

oUEJTpr.png

would it be possible to add a thin black border to the guild crest images where they appear in the guild database? For black crests it would just make them slightly larger...but for white crests, we could actually see their edges (right now..those that use white in their crest end up looking very wonky)?

Edited by Gradishar

Crest Patterns get covered bye grey fields, emblems are white until first mouseover, on Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0. No such problem with Opera.

n9YCC4b.jpg

The emblems mostly feel like they are positioned too low. A function to not just roate/resize but also to move them left/righ/up/down would be great.

Since a few days the guilds on the guild list are only accessible via searching - otherwise the site is empty. Not sure if this is intended. It was nice to just scroll through the guilds before.

In the first window of the guild creation, it is not obvious wether the guild crest creation will come later or if it is a bug that you can't make a crest right then. Also it is not obvious that the Motto can be changed later.

Edited by Kraahk

Guild crest editing only appears on my mobile device; however, it is truncated, cut off, and you can't maneuver around the page to see all of your options - and I can't select 'Save' to actually update what I've been able to edit. Also, there is no 'Guild crest' option when I load the page on my desktop (using Chrome), or when I request the 'desktop' version on my mobile.

Bug regarding the light effects of metallic colors. Light on/off (=metallic yes/no) will only be updated after using one of the adjustment options (rotate/mirror/resize/center). At least using MS Edge, didnt test it with other browsers.

1. Choose all non-metallic colors.
  2. -> Crest has no light effects.
  3. Choose metallic color.
  4. -> Crest has still no light effect.
  5. Use emblem adjustment
  6. -> Crest gets light effect.
  7. Choose all non-metallic colors.
  8. -> Crest still has light effects.
  9. Use emblem adjustment
  10. -> Crest has no light effects now.
  11. ...

Got a new one, it's about colours.
Everything was fine... Until I changed the emblem, and it also  auto changed "pattern secondary color" this green, that has nothing to do with the selected colors

RrjLMwX.jpg

Edited by Thevo