Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cakewalk

Infernal [NA/PvX]

Do you guys have a discord open to the public?

Edit:  Nevermind, I found it on your website.

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

On 4/15/2019 at 8:56 AM, Cakewalk said:

Still kickin', and still recruiting.  The game is picking up steam.  Come join us!

This still true? I loved how inclusive your message was in your initial post. Also, awesome that members chimed in with their kudos for the group. I just started playing (Crowfall... annnnd therefore MMOs for the first time in like a decade after being a fanatic). Starting to ease my way back in and looking for community. 

As I saw you joined us in Discord and spoke to our Crowfall leadership, I will let the rest of that discussion play out there.  Welcome aboard!

Infernal is looking for harvesters and combatants to gather resources and expend those resources.  Anyone who is interested can join our Discord server through the link on our website: www.infernalgamers.com.  Crafters are also appreciated.  We are looking for new, returning, and long time players alike.  If a dedicated necromancer is looking for work, we can help you scratch your crafting itch.  We are in need of mineral and gem farmers.  We also are looking for front-liners and healers.  Everything else is appreciated and enthusiastically accepted, as well.