Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

loged in but unrecognized when going to the forum

so i have this issue since some time on my mobile.

i go logg in on the crowfall page, then i direct myself to the forums, but i'm not logged in.

i can repeat that a couple of times without a different outcome, no clue why it happens.

now i had that same issue on the pc as well.

i tried logging off, logging in again and going to the forums, at first it did not work, but when i entered another subforum i was logged in.

so all together the registration seems kinda buggy. or is that already a known issue?

30705266ee.png

I have it every time I log into the forum, actually. Try selecting a random post, it will then update & recognize that you are actually logged in. at least that's working for me :)

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

you can also log out of the forums then go log out of the main account page . 

Then log back in normally. 

That seems far more complicated then just opening one threat - that's what you normaly come  to do in the forum anyway, right? :D

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Click the link to contribute on the forums.

See that you are not logged in.

Click login at the top right.

Will bring you back to the login page, but then realize you are logged in.

Click the contribute on the forums link again.

You are now logged in.  Works 100% for me.  Only have to log in once and it only takes a few extra clicks.

Well I tried ot out, result : i have to log out once log in, go via comm to the forums, go to a threat and tada.does not work the way u two described it

30705266ee.png

35 minutes ago, FloTS09 said:

Well I tried ot out, result : i have to log out once log in, go via comm to the forums, go to a threat and tada.does not work the way u two described it

Try closing all instances of your internet browser, that and the above steps usually fixes it for me

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

Interesting, so many approaches.i have a lot of tabs that i have to work trough.closing all of them is not an option.but since i can work around it now, it should be fine

30705266ee.png