Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hungercast

Keaggan

iLuwqkJ.jpg

Hello Friends & Enemies!

For the past few months some of us have been reminiscing of the projects people put together during and shortly after the Crowfall Kickstarter campaign. In particular shows like Crowns & Crows, and Gold and Glory. It was something many of us looked forward to on a regular basis. A place where we could all gather around and chat about a game that we all are looking so forward to! I'm sure each of us have a favorite controversy, Valor tangent or Anhrez theory craft that we could look back on and think "I miss that."

Well you are not alone! We feel the same way. It's finally time to reveal that we are starting a new video stream called Hungercast.

What is Hungercast? It's a Crowfall centric stream. While other shows focused exclusively on Crowfall news we will be consuming all forms of Crowfall. This includes the awesome community that we've been apart of since Kickstarter. Here are some things to expect from Hungercast:

• Crowfall News - We will highlight important updates, game changes, announcements and content releases.
  • Interviews - There is no shortage of interesting people surrounding Crowfall to interview; like Guild Leaders, Streamers, bloggers, YouTube makers & Tiger Fighting Devs. 
  • Community Highlights - Is a guild running an event? Hot topics on the forums? First person to craft a super parcel? We'll cover it and talk about it.
  • Community Question - In between each episode we will post a topic and highlight the best comment posted by the community!
  • Chat Polls - During the stream we will pose a question. At the end of the show we will we see where the chat stands on an issue and talk about it.
  • Give-a-ways - From time to time we will just give back to the community with some give-a-ways! Eternal Kingdom swag, Crowfall shirts, bundles, or anything else we get our hand on.

Now these are just a few things we have planned for the launch of Hungercast. As you can see we are trying our best to make it a show by and for the community. Oh yeah there is one thing I didn't mention...GUEST HOSTS. You see it's not much of a community stream if we don't bring the community on to help out. Each episode we are inviting community members to join us as a guest host. We have several people lined up already but since this will be (hopefully) a long ongoing series we will need your help. If you have something special coming up like an event you are running, a new Crowfall video, Blog post, are a guild leader or are vocal member of the community with a different view than us and would like to debate or be a guest host please email us at CrowfallCommunity@gmail.com.

Quick run down:

When: 11/4/10

Time: 2pm CST

Where: https://www.twitch.tv/crowfallcommunity

What: Community Stream

Hosted By: Keaggan & Noc.

Thanks for checking this out. See you next week on the Hungercast!

-Keaggan & Noc

Edited by Keaggan

Looking forward to it! You guys seem to have a pretty good idea of how a podcast should be run based off our conversation. Hopefully I'll be able to make an appearance at some future point when my weekend schedule isn't so insane. :D

Hope everyone has followed the twitch channel to get notifications on when we go live! I'm also happy to announce that our first guest host is none other than @blazzen from LoD! Join us this Saturday, Nov. 4th at 2pm CST as we talk about Combat and PvP within Crowfall! 

@Zybak it would be great to have you on the show! I still have some dates open in December if you want me to pencil you in. :P

OS_Sig3.png

Who is on the next one?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

15 hours ago, Scree said:

Myself and Anhrez are. Prepare to be thrilled and astounded.

I can see Anhrez having a voice and people wanting to hear what he has to say. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png