Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Diniska

Mods support?

Hello!

Is there are planned support for mods like in WoW?

In every game I like to play as healer and best solution for healers is in WoW. HealBot/VoohDoo mods. This mods helps so much in healing. So will there are be a player mods suppoort?

1 hour ago, Diniska said:

Hello!

Is there are planned support for mods like in WoW?

In every game I like to play as healer and best solution for healers is in WoW. HealBot/VoohDoo mods. This mods helps so much in healing. So will there are be a player mods suppoort?

Good question.

Just like makkon already said, we don't know yet if there will be such a support. It's possible, but if so then it will most likely only be added after release.

By the way, there will be no firehose healers in Crowfall. The classical triumvirate Tank/melee damage, ranged damage/Heal is not really what will happen in Crowfall because there are no all-powerfull monsters in Crowfall that have to be beaten in very long fights, in which one or two healers have to make the group survive, while in the same being protected by the tanks who try to attract the aggro of those overpowered monsters. 

There will also be no tab-targeting. You can't cycle through the targets on the field by using for example the TAB key. You will mostly have to aim yourself, with your reticle. I would suggest to watch some healer oriented Crowfall videos on youtube, to get a feeling for how it works.

So, personally i doubt that these kind of tools will help a lot in Crowfall. Except for maybe very specialized elite groups. But it's possible.

Maybe the fighter and healer elite will volunteer to share some of their experiences here, to give you (and us all) more insight to their current experiences and assessment.

Edited by Kraahk

Perhaps an alert mod when abilities come off cooldown or a buff is applied to you or even if a debuff is applied.

Can't really think of many mods I would personally use but then again we aren't able to experience a full game right now.

OS_Sig3.png