Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tuesday Halloween update?

dolmar

2 hours ago, BarriaKarl said:

I totally feel like 5.3 will drop today...

The later it gets, the more I expect something amazing.

However, I highly suspect that amazing might take the form of Todd in another awkward costume.  Here's hoping @BarriaKarl is right!

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

It would be awesome if 5.3 dropped, but isn't the current server up until like 11-9? I know they could push 5.3 if they wanted to, but I would guess they already had 5.3 in mind when they said server would be active until 11-9. 

2 minutes ago, Doomshadow said:

It would be awesome if 5.3 dropped, but isn't the current server up until like 11-9? I know they could push 5.3 if they wanted to, but I would guess they already had 5.3 in mind when they said server would be active until 11-9. 

When 5.3 arrives it will be on the TEST environment first, so campaign dates on the LIVE environment don't really make a difference.

IhhQKY6.gif

5.3 will be coming to limited release on the test server when it drops. It will not change anything on live for weeks to months. 

First the whales will get into test. Then the tunas, then the bigmouth bass, then the minnows.

There will be time between those waves. It might be days it might be weeks, it depends on what is working and performance. Once they get stuff solid and working well, then they will import 5.3 over to live after a nice clean wipe and patching.